• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

level 1 battles! who likes them?

Ice tiger

Has claimed your vital regions.
I LOVE lv 1 battles! i make babies of my favorite pokemon and battle with my friend! does anybody else do this?

I LOVE lv 1 battles! i make babies of my favorite pokemon and battle with my friend! does anybody else do this?
*gasps* you like lv 1 battles too?!:freaked: i thought i was the only one who liked them!!:love: it's just so much fun (and really cute!!:love:) to see little lv 1 baby pokemon battle each other!!:love: i do have battles like that all the time!! except i battle against myself since no one where i live likes pokemon so im really alone when it comes to pokemon.:sad:

lv 1 battles are even mor ahh! my cat jumped in my lap! *puts cat on floor* as i was saying lv 1 battles are even more fun when you teach them extremely powerful moves, how fun to make a squirtle use blizzard or hydro pump?

aww...it must have been cute (but painful) when your cat jumped in your lap!:love: i like cats a lot but i have a dog instead. my dad is allergic to cats so we got a dog (sadly). but Sophie (my dog. she's a border terrier, just to let you know) is really cute!! she's giving me her puppy-dog-eyes look right now, because im eating a snack and she wants some. anyway (back to subject:sweatdrop:), i have a charmander with the move fire blast and a drifloon with shadow ball and other really strong moves!!:love:

Last edited:
lv 1 battles are even mor ahh! my cat jumped in my lap! *puts cat on floor* as i was saying lv 1 battles are even more fun when you teach them extremely powerful moves, how fun to make a squirtle use blizzard or hydro pump?[/QUOTE
aww...it must have been cute (but painful) when your cat jumped in your lap!:love: i like cats a lot but i have a dog instead. my dad is allergic to cats so we got a dog (sadly). but Sophie (my dog. she's a border terrier, just to let you know) is really cute!! she's giving me her puppy-dog-eyes look right now, because im eating a snack right now and she wants some. anyway (back to subject:sweatdrop:), i have a charmander with the move fire blast and a drifloon with shadow ball and other really strong moves!!:love:

cool i have a lv 1 charmander with fireblast too! o and this morning my cat stuck her nose in my cereal! X-X

aww, i just love it when pets do cute stuff like that!!:love: it makes me feel all warm inside!!:love:

yes it is cute pstt my cat likes coffee and skittles and that is very off-topic though its a rule that you have to keep on the subject of the thread... but i love my kitty... once in sapphire version i named a pikachu herpes and traded it to a little boy for a skitty :) hehehe i gave him herpes... :)

yes it is cute pstt my cat likes coffee and skittles and that is very off-topic though its a rule that you have to keep on the subject of the thread... but i love my kitty... once in sapphire version i named a pikachu herpes and traded it to a little boy for a skitty :) hehehe i gave him herpes... :)
oh, yeah, i almost forgot about that rule...but one last thing about Sophie. she loves peanut butter!!:love: one time i was eating peanut butter crackers upstairs in my room and (sophie was downstairs at the time) sophie smelled them and ran upstairs to my room!!:love: it was the cutest thing ever!!:love: anyway, back to the topic, yeah, so i like lv 1 battles a lot. there really cute and fun to watch!!:love:

oh, yeah, i almost forgot about that rule...but one last thing about Sophie. she loves peanut butter!!:love: one time i was eating peanut butter crackers upstairs in my room and (sophie was downstairs at the time) sophie smelled them and ran upstairs to my room!!:love: it was the cutest thing ever!!:love: anyway, back to the topic, yeah, so i like lv 1 battles a lot. there really cute and fun to watch!!:love:

Yes! i love them there fun and if you have a baby kangaskhan its very easy too win, no matter what it will know comet punch when it hatches :) i've one many times with one

YES! i named 1 of mine wtf because when it hatched it already had a baby! that makes no sense!
oh, yeah! i always used to think about but never did understand it! okay, so you breed a kangaskan, and then when it hatches, it comes out with a baby?!:unsure: that really does not make any sense!

oh, yeah! i always used to think about but never did understand it! okay, so you breed a kangaskan, and then when it hatches, it comes out with a baby?!:unsure: that really does not make any sense!

Yes and all kangaskhan are girls how do they breed? -_-'

yeah, i tried to do that but every time i try to edit my post it says that you're not allowed to do that (or something like that) and that you have to refresh the page and login again. and then i tried it again and it still didn't work. so, uh, yeah...:sweatdrop:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom