• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon's Generic Sprite Place of DOOOOM

If you have time, I'd love a (girl) trainer sprite with:
brown hair in low, long pigtails with glasses and pale skin and jeans and a short-sleeved-over-long-sleeved shirt with rainbow stripes for the long sleeves and light yellow for the short-sleeved shirt.
If that's even remotely doable, that is. If not I'll try and simplify what I want.

And if you have even more time, I'd love another (boy) trainer sprite with:
black hair that is kinda over his eyes and asian (don't know how else to describe it XD) skin and jeans and a jacket with blue and yellow stripes.

could I have 2 trainer sprites?
1st one:
a girl with a black leather jacket like dib's from invader zim, khaki pants, triangle sunglasses going a little under her eyes, light brown hair over her left eye and that side of her face (emo style), and a short ponytail in the back looking like it's coming from the left side.

2nd one:
a small boy with a sleeveless shirt, shorts, a small black and white machine slightly visible on the back of his neck (white cylinder with 4 block shaped legs to hold on and a black dome on top) straight hair with a small spike pointing up on top, and a very long, pale green, bumpy tongue sticking out of his mouth. (not just drooping, more like a monkey's tail)

i dbl post onoes

Well, mumei_tensai and wolftamer9, can you choose one request from yours? I only take one request per person at a time. I think it used to be on the front page, but I must have cleared it..

And Mewtwo, the failvamp was on my mom's laptop, and she deleted my files when I got my own laptop. So it is floating in cyberspace, and I don't have a butterfly net. >_O

Wow, I suck. =D
And.. I didn't finish any of the requests yet v_v;

Maybe the 1st one. But would I be able to re-request the 2nd one later, though?

I haven't done anything ;_; Maybe I should get a few workers

snowpom.png

Not happy with this, but I guess it's presentable. >_< Erm... I haven't done anything else... Dragon sucks. =P *attempt to keep the shop alive*

Kay, I'll add it to the pile It'll probably get done first I'm too lazy to copy+paste/scratch Trainer parts.

Can I have an overshaded Charizard? Oh, and to comment on doing sprites only in Paint. If it's money that's your issue (not being able to afford Photoshop, Corel, etc., like me), there are some free programs you can use, like Paint.net or Gimp. That's what I use.
And may my shop be affiliated with yours, please? XD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom