• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Hall of Sprites

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
Well, my last shop was getting too long, so I'm opening a new one.

RULEZ:
1. DON'T STEAL!
2. Credit is nice, but not needed, as long as you don't claim as your own.
3. No editing my sprites without permission; you may ask me to edit them if you'd like.
4. C&CC is nice; please give some in your post because I aim to get better.
5. Don't overload me, please!
6. Fakemon (sprite included please) are allowed to be used in all sprite types.
7. Don't be afraid to challenge me! I would like challenges.
8. Up to ten (10) sprites in the request list, then I close.

Now, my sprite types (I am going to make a sprite sheet some day...):

Recolors
TransferToPhotobucket.png

Splices
Eebone.png

Chaos
Pikachao.png
Mention if you want standing or sitting.

i-Pods
initezu7.png
With or without background

Pokeballs
pikaballea9.png
Mention which ball, and with or without Pokemon parts added

Eggs
butterfreeeggzo5.png
Again, with parts or like GPX+(used ONLY for evolved stages/recolored/fakemon)

Ghost
ghoststaryuwm5.png

Shadow
Umbrelette.png

Revamps
Mewvamp.png
I'm going to flip and redo this someday...

Glow
GreenMaroglow.png

Siamese
Siameow.png

Lineless
Loveless.png

Sketch
Gardesketch.png
(idea, tutorial and colors go to Caazper)

Inverts
Inverts-1.png

Inferno
Inferniken.png

2-D (no example)

Sprites that make my shop MINE(means YOU CANNOT STEAL THESE AND PUT THESE TYPES IN YOUR SHOP):

Clouds
cloudsfm5.png

Portals
portalgalladepe3.png

Request List:
1. iPod Raikou
2. Raikou Pokeball (parts added)
3. Cloud Leafeon
4. Cloud Glaceon
5. Inferno Houndour
6. Magnemite sketch
7. Mawile/Dragonair

Last edited:
7. Don't be afraid to challenge me! I would like challenges.

*cracks knuckles* Uh, I don't want to do something stupid like request a scratch splice of Dialga and Ditto, but why don't you work on scratching, and try a scratch of.. Magnemite?

In return, in your old thread you said you needed tips on devamps. Well, there's not much to devamps, really.

For RBY devamps you can only use four colours, black, white, and two shades of the same colour, nothing too bright or neon. If you want to make it realistically bad, try messing around with the proportions of the Pokemon, but this means scratching.

GSC devamps are the same, except instead of black, white and two shades of the same colour you can have two different colours. Again, nothing too bright or neonish.

So devamps are kinda recolours, but not really. Also abuse crosshatching or whatever it's called.

Hay there Mewtwo.
I was dead. Again. D:

Anyways, can I has a Sceptile with an iPod? Seems pretty cool. :B

:o maybe I should reopen my old sprite shop from forever ago and get more active

Could I get Latios egg and a Latias one to please, GPX+ version, thanks.

P.S. Take your time I can wait

Tyferno.png

EDIT: been on this page so long I missed Kai's crit... okay, Kai, after the requests are done, I'll redo the face shading and edit the tail.

omg kai posted crit in my thread to help me get better i mean kai the king/god of spriting and ahhh omg

Tyferno.png

EDIT: been on this page so long I missed Kai's crit... okay, Kai, after the requests are done, I'll redo the face shading and edit the tail.

omg kai posted crit in my thread to help me get better i mean kai the king/god of spriting and ahhh omg

Is that my request? if it is, I still need houndoom.

A ghost Raikou, a Raikou egg (GPX+ style), a ipodRaikou, and a RaikouBall with parts added. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom