• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In game humour

Rotom4m

In here, you can post whatever u think belongs in the "in game humour" section that isnt already there, if you cant e-mail Butterfree.
The pert in HGSS when you first visit the dance theatre, the rocket grunt says"HEY! HEY! stop dancing such a serious dance! show me something like a hula dance!" and then later, he says "huh? are u telling me u dont respect what the customer wants? well then i'll show you how to dance, i'll show you a great one! Wahahaha!" this is obviously a refence to a geisha, they are japanese dancers who sometimes are asked to do a particular dance.

well, first of all, it should never be difficult to email butterfree, or at least contact her in one of sixteen million other ways.

you'd probably get better results on your suggestions if you would actually spell properly. (and give a proper quotation.)

and a reference isn't humorous. the part about serious dancing might qualify, though

Back
Top Bottom