• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Random things you've done becuase you were bored.

Right now, I'm drawing both myself and a cousin of mine in fighting poses, to get an idea of body types, individual features, etc. At least this'll be vaguely helpful after the 'bawww so hot and bored' phase ends.

I am as lanky as fuck and can't pose right for a kick but okay.

I tend to just stare at things.

Sometimes I look at myself and pull random faces in the mirror sometimes though, lol

Sometimes I lean against the wall on nothing but the back of my head and the end of one of my feet.

I'm telling you, it hurts a bit.

DD: i just looked at neopets for a few minutes after i read this.

and wtf, it got bought by nickelodeon...and what's this "neocash" crap?

and..gah...my childhood...

/cry

edit: Oh, and I had a strawberry poogle they killed, apparentally. >>

Neocash is something you really don't need anyway unless you want a weird little jumping cupcake stood next to your pet forever.

Neopets is worth it just for the messed-up advertising and the refusal thereof to take note of the site's target audience. "HAY KIDS, HOW'D YOU LIKE A CREDIT CARD? :D"

lol neocash. the fact that people spend actual money on neopets makes me die a little inside.

I made an account because all of my friends did at once for some reason. Out of boredom. Now it's basically one other friend and I sending each other random weird shit and playing the games and wondering how the fuck you're supposed to make enough points to buy anything good. It's actually not bad as a time-waster. :I

Uh. I guess rubbing my forehead against the floor counts? It really messes up my hair, but hey; it's strangely fun! :D

Ooh, let's see...

- I started on an alphabet but never finished it.
- I created an numerical code that is hard to crack 'cause you round whatever you get if it's a decimal.
- I've made an alien species and worked out how it would survive (the Ithyicans of Atlantis).
- I created a new team of ten Pokemon (Riolu, Croagunk, Growlithe, Murkrow, Ponyta, Buneary, Gastly, Ditto, Aipom, Buizel).
- I've done a LOT of weird drawings.
- I've gone down to the bottom of my theatre complex and gone to these really awesome staircase that has a handrail on both sides. What I do is I lean against one side of the staircase and put my feet up against the other, and then jsut keep putting my feet higher and higher 'till I fall. Then I do it again and again.

Yep, bored...

Last night my parents and I watched five items being sold on Bid TV and made bets on how much the trhings would end up selling for.

And I just realised, Bid TV is a really retarded name considering the price goes down and you just... buy things. :l

I like to speed up different songs in my music folder so they're about 30-50% faster. The two songs I have by Mindless Self indulgence sound awesome when sped up.

The most random thing I've done because I was bored was watch a half-hour long infomertial about this thing that chops up stuff when you press a button. That or when I was little, I once lined up all my toys in my room and make them go on adventures around the house, moving them one at a time all in a straight line. I was a weird kid XD

Mindless Self indulgence sound awesome when sped up.

Hell yes, I've done the exact same thing before. I used "Get It Up" and "Mark David Chapman".

My mother and I watched an informercial about a product called TurboShave and the name of the program itself was Shave Naked!, which first attracted our attention. We've been making fun of it ever since.

Shoving various foods into the microwave to see what happens.

Also, one day I got a few 30cm rulers, taped them together to make a bridge that reached across the two desks in my room. I placed Jelly babies across this bridge, and used them as target practice for my mate's BB gun. Each falling Jelly baby was accompanied by a blood curdling scream by my mate lol

screamed at the top of my lungs, microwaved tinfoil balls, stuffed myself full of junk food, and designed fakemon.

i prefer the fourth one.

Back
Top Bottom