• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alder's Sprite Garden

Alder

~**Certified Asshole**~
It's about time I did some actual posting here. I'm Alder, I've been spriting for about five years...give or take. I've gotten a whole lot better since I've started, and I hope you enjoy these sprites.

I'm mostly a Fusion kind of guy, but I do other stuff sometimes. My goal is to use every single Pokemon at least once in a sprite work, not counting the old crappy ones that i used to do. Like putting FRLG Charizard's head on RS Typhlosion's body and coloring it black and done.

LATEST WORK: 9/13/10 Flaerodactyl. Flareon/Aerodactyl fusion. Pretty basic, all I did was stick a wing and a tail on and scratch the back foot, maybe a little body thickening for Flareon.
ehdhtw.png

Other Fusions:
Latimel. Latios/Numel. Again, simple, back fluff/tail thingy scratched, major editing to make the huge crests grafted to Numel's head. Recolored, shazam.
33wwmm0.png

Random old stuff. Not super old, just old in the way that I haven't touched it/seen it in a while. Kabuto/Spinarak, Cleffa/Blaziken (fail I know I just wanted ot mix Cleffa with something bigger), Ursaring/Blissey, Sneasel/Shiftry, and Gible/Lickitung.
54gho8.png

One of my best if I do say so myself, a massive Regirock/Azelf/Spiritomb/Haunter/Magmortar/Electivire fusion. I lvoe it to pieces. It all started when I noticed that Platinum 2nd-sprite Spiritomb looked like a Haunter.
kcckzp.png

Once upon a time there was a contest, the Weekly Sprite Contest 40 to be exact, on Serebii forums. The theme was a four-sprite fusion, with two Pokemon each from rivalling types. This sprite won, a Fighting/Steel Dialga, Hitmontop, Machamp, and Registeel.
2h6d5vk.png

A fusion that was a lot of fun. Nidoqueen/Jynx
ix3tiv.gif

Scratches:
Another WSC on Serebii, one I didn't win. It was a challenge to re-anatomize a Pokemon--that is, turn it into a body shape that was completely new. The winner, I believe, was Manlykarp, a humanoid Karp. This was my entry, Magnefish.
v821k4.gif

More soon, but please C+C! No number ratings, though, they're useless. Also, I could WBG the rest of them but I'm too lazy.

Back
Top Bottom