• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kirby's Epic Whatever This'll Be Called

I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!!! I enjoyed the Kirby games I've played, I hope this is that Kirby Wii that got cancelled. I hope there's a mode where you play as King Dedede like Meta Knightmare on Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland. I love that guy.

I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!!! I enjoyed the Kirby games I've played, I hope this is that Kirby Wii that got cancelled. I hope there's a mode where you play as King Dedede like Meta Knightmare on Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland. I love that guy.

THIS SO MUCH.

I've been wanting to play as King Dedede forever. And Brawl/Canvas Curse/Airride don't count. But poor Dedede usually gets shoved aside for that "cool" knight. D:

Anyways, I was really excited when I first saw this. I really can't wait for it to come out, although I am slightly disappointed that they still haven't made a proper attempt at 3D. We had a slight taste of it in Kirby Airride when you were off your vehicle, and it seemed to work pretty well, aside from poor jump height. I just wish they made one 3D Kirby game, just to see how it would work. But still....this trailer is awesome! I could point out all the little things in the trailer that made me excited as a Kirby fan, but I won't right now.

Yay! Another Kirby game release in the Wii. The setting looks similar to one of Kirby's older game. Another thing is that you can die in this game. At least it could be harder since in Kirby's Epic Yarn, you have infinite lives. I love the Kirby's attack animation.

This game looks so badass. That. Giant-ass. Sword. Screw Cloud, Master Chief, and Kratos, Kirby is what a real man is supposed to be.

I just wish they made one 3D Kirby game, just to see how it would work.

Hm, I imagine it'd make it harder to aim your suckage... though that probably wouldn't be too bad with some mad skills and increased radius!
So yeah that would be supercool. Considering Kirby's almost always platforming it's surprising they haven't tried 3D! I'm sure Kirby would do a really good job of it though. (:

Also, Meta Knight is cool enough to light things on fire with his sword. As well as, uh, what does he do... molest people in curtains now? I stopped keeping up with the Meta Knight trend a while back.

Dedede?
What, he's a fat bird, who cares. |:

Anyways, this game looks epic (ohmahgawd gigantic sword huuuuuge bloorhg)! WOOOOOO but I most likely won't play it anyway so you guys enjoy (: heh heh.

Any one think that Dark Matter will play a role in this game? I hope it doesn't. I personally think it was good enough in Dreamlands 2 & 3, as well as 64. I wouldn't be too pleased with a 03, I'm starting to think 02 is reaching the same level of overrated like another angelic villain we all know...

I just wish they'd stop giving the "white Dark Matter core" final bosses separate names from Dark Matter as a whole, as if it wasn't just the same thing as before in a new and more Final Boss-y form. As long as they don't do that, I wouldn't mind seeing a third version of Dark Matter... though I'd still much rather see an original villain of some sort. I miss the time when Kirby games had a new bad guy every time...

(And not just a Dark Matter ripoff like the DS games had. Those don't really count as "new." Seriously... first it's some kind of alternate-universe Dark Matter, then it's another "Dark Insert-Something-Here" one-eyed blob monster from out of nowhere...)

Back
Top Bottom