• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open PokeLickies!

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
Get your PokeLicky Gifs here!

I have just started making them, therefore, have only made a mew.

FINISHED REQUESTS;

Lirris~
29b254k.gif

Greaser Lala~
2zyztvm.gif

ILS~
2iqhorb.gif

Just send in requests!

List Of Requests

Lirris' Raichu DONE

Greaser Lala's Tepig DONE

ILS' Squirtle DONE

Everglider's Shuckle & Absol

RTB's Glaceon

Celebu's Lillipup​

Last edited:
What color backround (I'm not gonna do flashing cause i've been told it gives seizures and migranes)

I took the mew gif out of my sig, and I'll slow it down a little.

Already working on both lickies.

Ok, oh, and I'll only take 3 orders a a tiime (Almost done with the raichu)

Whenever I have finished Lickies, i shall PM them to the customer(s)

Lirris, your Licky is done, it shall be PMed to you. Am now starting on the tepig, then the squirtle.

Last edited:
Shuckle (Black background) or Absol (purple) licky, pwease! both if you have time.

I can do both right after i finish the first two requests.

I'm glad at how ast this thing is getting noticed, X3

I shall make it after i make the other ones. I'm on the tepig right now (it takes a while when a persons new at it)

Oh, and i'll mke a list of all the requests.

requesting a lilypup licky please EDIT: orange backroumd please

Last edited:
So Lickitung and Munna, got it!

Oh, and i may not be able to do some pokemon (if i make one terrible, just tell me and i'll try my best to improve it.

Almost done with the shuckle.

I then have

Glaceon
Lillipup
Lickitung
Munna

I'll do my absolute best on them all! X3

Back
Top Bottom