• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open (Role-play) Pokemon Battle of the Kingdoms

Gruff looked down at Blade as he came in at the end of the conversation. He shook his head a bit. "Blade, you know not to just listen in on matters... Besides, are you sure you want to go to the mainland? You've told me many times you do not like it," the Beartic said, contemplating. "But if it is your wish to assist in this endeavor, then I will not tell you no. Go with Frost here, and help him gather a group to go to the mainland, then." He nodded towards the Artice, and then towards the door, ending with a quick "Dismissed. I will have your travel ready."

------------------------

(Okay then, so. Seems we're rushing into the action part of the story without much development. Woo! I love RP's that rush themselves. NOT!)

Kael wasn't a fan of it. An all out attack, based on a simple suspicion? The Petrolfhar thought Minor had gone a bit loopy. However, as one of Minor's elites, he had to go in the end. So there he was. In the Shadow Kingdom, facing off with an elite not from the Shadow, but the Volcano, where he first lived. The Blaziken he was fighting was fast, and he had a hard time keeping up, blocking instead of just all out dodging. He used a quick Brick Break attack, and ended up countering the Blaziken's own, and they jumped back from each other.

Kael took a moment to survey the others of the Mountain Kingdom. They seemed to be handling themselves fairly well, but they were slowly getting outnumbered as other Shadow warriors showed up. He snapped back to focusing on the Blaziken, and then raised his arms, holding them toward him as he generated a large-sized boulder, then he lit it on fire with his breath, and threw it, repeating this 2 more times, for a full-fledged Meteor Blast.

Last edited:
"What is this treachery?! I haven't killed the high king!" Rose said, shooting a Shadow ball at Minor. "LISTEN TO ME!" Rose yelled.

Back
Top Bottom