• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Realms

RainbowKiwiAbsol

Sunshine, lollipops, and... Rainbows, everywhere!
(Ah, my first RP on the site! *cracks knuckles* If I did something wrong, or I didn't go by rp rules, I'm sorry, this is how I do it on my site ;____; It'll be fixed immediatley.)
Imagine a world where only Pokemon live. They thrive in the comfort of nature and others. Imagine if you were part of a rescue team... Even a leader. To be the very best rescue team there is, to capture the elusive Gold Rank. This just may be your destiny.
Imagine horribly powerful Pokemon, angered by the humans who threaten to breach their world every day. The humans, who you can sometimes hear above you...
Yes, Pokemon rob and steal. That's to be expected. But there's been an increase, in treacherous activity, including kidnapping attacking innocent Pokemon. This is why there has been a demand in rescue teams.
This is what you live for.

.:Rules:.
1) Keep blood and gore to a minimum, please.
2) PG-13 at highest.
3) Don't godmod. Don't even think about it. Hey. STOP IT.
4) You can be a legendary if you ask and I approve.
5) If your team does not have of base of their own, then they can live in the rescue team guild owned by Wiggilytuff.
6) Don't post more than 2 times in a row.
7) You can't be a part of 2 rescue teams.
8) Rescue teams can be up to 4 Pokemon.
9) You can only start RPing if I approve you and I start the RP.
10) Please include forms for other members in your team, regardless who you're RPing as.

.:Form to sign up:.
Name-
Age-
Species- (Can be pokemon that was once a human or an actual human later in the RP)
Gender-
Appearance-
Personality-
Moves-
History/Backstory-
Other-

.:Rescue Team Form:.
Name-
Leader- (you can be the leader or another member, whatever you want)
Members-
Rank-
Base Appearance-
Base Location-

----------
MY Form:
Name- May (the Pokemon I'll be RPing as)
Age- 14 (in human years!)
Species- A shiny Delcatty (recently evolved w/ Moon Stone)
Gender- Female
Appearance- A shiny Delcatty with the hold item blue scarf.
Personality- Very giving- often too giving. She is very sympathetic as well, and pities other Pokemon, making her a bit of a pushover. Easily cries, but can stand up and fight just as quickly. Lots of determination. Also, loves to garden, and generally loves plants, and being outside.
Moves- (I used a B/W move and an egg move. Is that okay? /panic) Heal Bell, Double-Edge, Covet (which steals the target's hold item as well), ad Doubleslap..
History/Backstory- When ol' May was just a lil' Skitty (around 9), her father went out on a rescue mission... NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN. May, heartbroken, ran away for a long while. When she came back 4 years later, her mother had died of old age. May remembered all the good times she'd had with her father. She knew she wanted to be a Pokemon Rescue Team leader. She trained, and soon acquired a team of strong Pokemon. Then, she trained with them. And she's where she is now- a proud leader of a Bronze Rank rescue team. <3
Other- Hold item is a blue scarf which she usually wears in odd fashions, often around her ears.

Name- Ren
Age- 14
Species- Floatzel
Gender- Male
Appearance- A normal Floatzel with a blue scarf.
Personality- Very jaunty and jovial. Loves to make jokes and likes to see people laugh. Can be a bit lazy at times, but is very loyal. Speaks with a New York accent.
Moves- Aqua Tail, Surf, Crunch, Dive
History/Backstory- Came from a faraway island to the town in which Shales lives. The two became good friends and trained at Wigglytuff's Guild together since age 13.
Other- His hold item is a yellow scarf

Name- Mako
Age- 15
Species- Lucario
Gender- Male
Appearance- A normal Lucario with the hold item Red Scarf.
Personality- Very kind and polite. Mako can be a bit cocky or rash, but his heart's in the right place. Since Mako can read auras, he can tell exactly how you're feeling. Tends to get right to the point.
Moves- Aura Sphere, Force Palm, Metal Claw, Me First
History/Backstory- Met Shales and Ren while they were looking for recruits.
Other- His hold item is a red scarf.

Name- Leafia
Age- 14
Species- Leafeon
Gender- Female
Appearance- A normal Leafeon with the hold item Green Scarf.
Personality- Very gentle and loving. Loves to give to other Pokemon. Is scared of heights. Loves to run races.
Moves- Synthesis, Magical Leaf, Energy Ball, Leaf Blade
History/Backstory- Joined The Scarves when hey were looking for recruits. Was the last to join.
Other- Hold item is a green scarf.

Name- The Scarves
Leader- May the Delcatty
Members- Shales, Mako, Ren, Leafia
Rank- Bronze Rank
Base Appearance- The water-type PMD team base
Base Location- Just outside of town.

----------

Just thought I'd point this out, OOC RP things (like sign-ups which this looks like it is) go in the subforum for OOC stuff. The main Role-playing forum is for the actual RPs themselves to start up. Thought I'd mention this before a mod comes in and is like "this doesn't go here I'm gonna just move it or delete it or tell you to move it or something".

I may also point out that there are about a half dozen accents that come out of New York, so you'll have to be more specific there...

I hope I can join

Name- Korea (I'll be Rping with)
Age- 16 (human years)
Species- shiny leafeon
Gender- female
Appearance- A shiny leafeon with a birth mark of a flower on the right hind leg, and
Personality- Smart, shy, stubborn at times. wears a bright blue-green scarf.
Moves- Iron tail, Energy ball, Leaf storm, and Leaf blade
History/Backstory- When she was a human she was amazing at racing and kick ball, on day she kicked the ball to far. Landed in a cave were all was silent and damp. Korea manage to find the ball in a flash she found herself going deeper than she wanted. Before long she fell down a dark hole. there was a flash of light. Next thing she knew she was on a beach, Thought she didn't feel right. She noticed she was a on all fours. She looked down and saw she had brown paws. She was shooked and she ran to the the nearby water and saw that she was a leafeon. She screamed. Later on she paced around trying to think how or what could have happen to her, but nothing came up. Everything went to a complete blank. Her memory from being a human were gone. She didn't even remember what she looked like. All she knew was that she was a human and she knew her name that's it.
Other- holds a blue-green scarf.

Name- Koji (I will be RPing with also)
Age- 18
Species- Grovyle
Gender- male
Appearance- normal grovyle with a scar across is face. wears a yellow scarf and the crystal necklace.
Personality- Mean at times, fast, hates weaklings usually doesn't waste his time with them, sneaky, clover as a fox
Moves- Leaf blade, energy ball, Razor leaf, bullet seed
History/Backstory- he was a hard working pokemon when he was a treeko, though all the training he did was in the guild. He wanted to be on a part of a rescue team so bad. He train day and night. When a couple of weeks he finally was in one. Then he evolved later on. the necklace was once his mothers before she past away when he was about 3 years old.
Other- holds yellow scarf and wears a necklace. Koji didn't approve Korea as on of the team.

Name- The Strong Hearted
Leader- Coach the Dragonnite
Members- Korea and Koji
Rank- Bronze
Base Appearance- Rocky DMP team Base
Base Location- in the mountains

Back
Top Bottom