• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Doctor Who - The War of the End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorem Ipsum

Pronoun
x
It is the final battle. Both the Time Lords and the Daleks have had their numbers whittled down to one battalion each, and the universe is at stake both ways. So aggressively have the two sides waged war across time and space, the Daleks have carelessly left Atomic Rifts in their wakes. These rifts are held together by the very life force of the one who created it, and when that organism is destroyed, the Atomic Rift is destroyed also, but with devastating consequences.

With these destructive powers all over time and in every corner of the universe, the Daleks cannot afford to lose. Yet in being defeated, the Time Lords will no longer be able to protect space; the Daleks will rule supreme forever, in a reign of fear and cruelty.

In the very crescendo of the Time War, everything is at stake. Either the far reaches of space and countless planets destroyed, or the universe ruled forever by the ultimate evil. What events will unfold?

Sign up using the following form, but do not start until a decent amount of sign-ups have been accounted for. This is my form. NB: Due to me aligning as Dalek, I will lead the Dalek battalion. The Time Lords must elect a leader. You can be promoted by your respective leader.

Name: Vorx
Alignment: Dalek
Position: Commander General
(For Daleks) Casing colour: Black with golden energy spheres
(For Time Lords) Gadget of choice: N/A
Description: Commander General Vorx is the ruthless leader of the 27th Battalion of Skaro. Merciless, he will not think twice about killing anybody. Equipped with a death ray that has been war-seasoned, he knows war inside out. He has only been captured once, and was tortured to the extent that a scar was worked onto his mutated flesh body.

--

So, if you are interested, sign up.

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111
Another whovian!:love:
can i join plz*puppydogeyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom