• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Happy Birthday Chalumeau!!!

Scootaloo

spooky? do you think i'm spooky?
To Chalumeau. Happy birthday! I hope your birthday is awesome! There is so much to talk about you because you are the nicest and funniest person I've ever met. I love spending time with you and when you are over at my house. You have many remarkable talents, such as playing many woodwinds instruments. I am honored to be able to be called your sister! I love you very much and hope you have a good birthday!

Now everyone wish Chal a happy birthday.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Chalumeau! I'd like to elaborate on what Scootaloo said and what I said in my Fwee post regarding my lapotop and my brother's Chrome-less laptop. =D You are an amazing mod here at TCoD and you're sig is the best. (Sometimes, no sig is better than a good sig)

Wait, what? Scootaloo is Chalumeau's sister? I feel out of the loop.

Anyway, happy birthday~

Yep. Everyone on #tcod knows, of course, since Scootaloo often shows up there. (But I mean it's not like we needed to announce it here or anything.)

Thanks again!

wheey, happy birthday! I didn't know scootaloo was on the forums! you two are adorable

Back
Top Bottom