• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Streetpass

Murkrow

Says "also" and "or something" a lot
Pronoun
he
Let's talk about streetpass!

How many people have you passed? How many countries/regions do you have?
Have you completed every puzzle in puzzle swap?

Are there any streetpass-enabled games that you own where you disable it?

I decided to make this thread because I've encountered more regions in the past few days being back at university than I had since getting my 3DS.
I currently have 14 countries, and I find it odd that a few of them don't have maps.

One nice thing about streetpass is that even though I'll probably never see a lot of the people I met when I was in America last year, I still have a lot of their Miis to remember them by.

I recently turned off streetpass for Super Mario 3D land because it barely does anything, and I've completed the game anyway so I don't want to keep getting notifications that just tell me I can get more coins or powerups if I wanted.

I haven't disabled StreetPass for anything, and haven't been outside of America with the 3DS but I still have encountered a few different countries's people. I have a Swedish Chef Mii for my StreetPass persona, it's kind of amusing to get the occasional confused response from people I encountered multiple times.

I really wish I could gain the full advantage of StreetPass but the feature is wasted around here. Hell, I was even surprised to find that using a similar feature on PS Vita called Near detected other Vita players in my vicinity at all, let alone 10. Perhaps I should give StreetPass another chance, considering the 3DS has been out for a while now...

Back
Top Bottom