• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Black and White

Re: Pokémon Black and White

Puh Puh Puh Progress!

Pokemon:
511.png

[Archemides] lv. 20 Vine Whip/Leech Seed/Cut/Bite

519.png

[Norman] lv. 19 Air Cutter/Quick Attack/Roost/Growl

535.png

[Ferdinand] lv. 15 Round/Bubblebeam/Supersonic/Growl

Actually, at this point I'm not sure if I want a sigyliph or an unfeazent, so.

Badges: Trio

Eelektross Bideach, F. Crunch, Thunder Wave, Dragon Claw, Thunderbolt

Emboar Zampano, M. Head Smash, Flamethrower, Arm Thrust, Strength

Zekrom Hope, X. Dragon Claw, Slash, Fly, Fusion Bolt

Basculin Scalladh, F. Crunch, Chip Away, Double-Edge, Dive

Stunfisk Muffin, M. Thunderbolt, Bulldoze, Surf, Revenge

Carracosta Tumadoir, M. Aqua Tail, Rock Slide, Crunch, Curse

All are level 54. Currently looking around for interesting Pokemon to catch. Hehe.

Currently, at the Dragon Gym. Really hard!
Originally I had a totally different team, but I started over after the second badge because I wanted a female Snivy.

Serperior Marta (F)
Level 41: Coil, Growth, Leech Seed, Mega Drain. Meant to be annoying and enduring.

Liepard Renai (F)
Level 41: Pursuit, Hone Claws, Shadow Ball, Slash. Not very good, but I really like it.

Unfezant King (M)
Level 40: Fly, Detect, Roost, Quick Attack. Nothing much to say here, other than he's awesome.

Leavanny Semi (F)
Level 40: Slash, Protect, X-Scissor, Leaf Blade. Overall very good, especially with her highly critical-hit-scoring moves. Took care of the Ice Gym all by herself.

Scraggy Shoes (M)
Level 41: Hi Jump Kick, Crunch, Chip Away, Brick Break. Only used because he's so cute!

Gigalith Gaia (M)
Level 39: Rock Slide, Strength, Stealth Rock, Smack Down

I have no idea how I'm going to manage the Dragon Gym leader if the trainers are so hard. D: I think I'll just spend a couple hours level-grinding as I had done before the Normal gym...

Ahaha yessss

I caught a SHINY AUDINO in Black. Bold nature, Regenerator for an ability. I named her Crescendo. C:

Well I finished off my file today. Leveled up everyone and fought the E4, Alder, Cynthia, the game freak dude, and there was nothing else I could think of doing. My final team:
VolcaronaSwannaSerperiorStunfiskRotom-grassSigilyph
Volcarona is a beast, Swanna is tough to get used to (for me), Serperior was kinda awful for most of the game because of the lack of a good movepool, but post game he's good. Stunfisk is so awkward and diverse that it's awesome. Rotom's forms are just so cool and fun. Sigilyph is so powerful and has such a diverse movepool, I'm surprised more people don't use it.

Victory Road I guess?

Carracosta (M) Lv46
Surf, Waterfall, Shell Smash, Rock Slide

GUNDAM Lv46 (Golurk)
Shadow Pawnch, EQ, Fly, Brick Break

Reuniclus (F) Lv46
Psychic, Shadow Ball, Recover, T-Wave

Scarfty (M) Lv47
HJK, Crunch, Work Up, Strength

Serperior (M) Lv48
Leaf Blade, Leech Seed, Coil, Dragon Tail

haha, more progress.

512.png

[Archimedes] lv. 25 Seed Bomb/Leech Seed/Cut/Bite

520.png

[Norman] lv. 30 Air Cutter/Quick Attack/Roost/Detect

536.png

[Ferdinand] lv. 25 Bubblebeam/Uproar/Mud Shot/Supersonic

559.png

[Phoebe] lv. 25 Brick Break/Faint Attack/Headbutt/Payback

561.png

[Corinth] lv. 20 Psywave/Tailwind/Whirlwind/Psybeam

Badges: Trio, Plain, Insect

I got the game on Friday, it's awesome. I've just started Pinwheel Forest, with this team:

Slynella Servine F
Zonsun Panpour M
Shepard Herdier M
Krieg Blitzle M
Devi Purrloin F

All are level 17, and I know I misspelled shepherd.

At E4, am only able to beat one :(
My team:
Deino F lv 49
Umbra [Lampent] M lv 50
Wargle [Rufflet] M lv 46
Tesla [Eelektrik] M lv 44
Terezi [Reuniclus] F lv 48
Venus [Serperior] F lv 48

Am I underlevelled?

My team:
Deino F lv 49
Umbra [Lampent] M lv 50
Wargle [Rufflet] M lv 46

Am I underlevelled?

No, you're not. With this team you should have no problem with the later Trainers. One thing, though - did you teach your Eelektrik Crunch? You can also evolve it with a Thunderstone, but you have to make sure you like its moveset first because it doesn't learn any moves after it evolves. Also, I think it's clever how you named it Tesla.

I'm currently trying to get a semi-competitive moveset and effort points set for my newly caught Thundurus, Horizon. (I don't think I exactly have a set "team" anymore because I've done a lot of stuff in the game.) But before I get too into it, is Thundurus an über? It's allowed in the Wi-Fi Random Challenge, so I'm assuming it's not, but if anyone knows otherwise please tell me. :P

Running around, exploring the postgame stuff and getting ready to get all the legendaries! Also working on a competitive team, but I'm a bit lazy with that.
First day back at school tomorrow, and since I won't be able to sleep, I might as well...catch Kyurem.

My team:
Deino F lv 49
Umbra [Lampent] M lv 50
Wargle [Rufflet] M lv 46

Am I underlevelled?

Hmm, I was in that range when I fought the E4. I don't really know any advice, but.. o_o;

My team:
Deino F lv 49
Umbra [Lampent] M lv 50
Wargle [Rufflet] M lv 46

Am I underlevelled?

I was around the same level. I would reccomend evolving your lampent into chandelure.

GTS Negotiations is far more fun than it should be. Even if 98% of the people on there either a) have nothing of any worth or interest to anyone, b) have nothing but shiny lv100 legendaries that I can't possibly hope to make a reasonable offer on, or c) have nothing but shiny lv100 legendaries that they have no intention of trading to me anyway and instead just show them off to me while spamming smily faces.

Still, I've got like half of all the starters ever (including a goddamn Typhlosion that I don't remember what I offered in return for but I'm pretty sure it was ridiculously unworth it), and it's a good place to hand out Pokérus-infected Oshawotts and Zoruas now I've got my Ditto 8D

I was around the same level. I would reccomend evolving your lampent into chandelure.

Not if he wants Shadow Ball and Overheat without TMs*, or Pain Split at all.

*Although I don't see why he would want to not use the TMs, considering they aren't one-use-only anymore.

Haha!
Just trolled someone on GTSN by showing my high-levelled Serperior, Eelektross, and Chandelure and making her think I was gonna trade, then disconnected ^_^
In other news, I evolved Tesla, Deino, and Umbra~

Just trolled someone on GTSN by showing my high-levelled Serperior, Eelektross, and Chandelure and making her think I was gonna trade, then disconnected ^_^

that was nice of you!

um. masuda methoding a shiny stunfisk.

no luck so far.

Dophin </3

Shadow Ball is a TM available in the castle ruins thing in the desert resort, and I don't even know where Overheat is yet. But I remember that I don't even want Overheat, if only for the fact that it's pretty much single-use. I eventually found the flamethrower TM and taught that to it. But yeah, I just used the Fire Stone and used Flame Burst (Which, admittedly, for me, isn't that bad). Maybe that would help?

Yeah, you can buy the TM Fire Blast at the Icirrus City Pokemart. But get ready to look at your wallet...70,000 gold, Poke, whatever the currency is called...

Back
Top Bottom