• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zora of Termina vs. Lil' Dwagie (ref: Squornshellous Beta)

Squornshellous Beta

Pronoun
she/they/any
Arena: Zora’s Annual Backyard Barbecue Party

Well after our intrepid heroes finished their Space Bar Battle, the escape pod landed in a back yard in Illinois. Zora’s back yard, to be precise, during a grand cook-out in which all the coolest people are there. It’s fairly spacious, but fenced in around the edges of the property with privacy fences on one side and huge lilac bushes on the other. There’s a large pool set up on the left side of the yard, perfect for Water-types, a small sandbox and swingset for little kids (and possibly bored drunkards), two large pine trees and the yard looks like it hasn’t been used in a while. In the waaay back is a shed and a small garden filled to the brim, literally, with vegetables and cantaloupes. The battlers will stand on the wooden deck by the white house with the wet bar and all the food, and command from there after successfully inebriating their Pokemon and… everyone else.

Upon being chosen each Pokémon is served gratuitous amounts of alcohol and set off on their way to have a go at each other.. if they can stay on their feet. The homeowner is surprisingly apathetic about all this.

Moves are selected completely random, similar to Metronome, from the Pokémon's available move pool. Any move may be used, included OHKO's, however should they hit they cannot break the damage cap and will deal an instant 50% tops.

Both Pokémon being lit off their arses will have an inflated ego and a boosted pain tolerance; essentially giving them both 150% HP and letting them go longer.

The yard is of course prime target for being utterly destroyed, what with those supernatural powers and all.

Now, drunken party-goers will probably crowd around and chant a drunken Fight! chant; they may also throw things or get aggressive. Every action there is a 1% chance of a miffed patron trying to start a bar fight with one of the Pokémon, in which case they will lose their action that turn and take 5% untyped damage to knock the sucker out.
Bottles may also find themselves flying at either competitor, and each action there is also a 5% chance of an errant flying object hurling into the ring. Of course, aim is questionable, as is the actual contents of the bottles. There is a 15% chance of is containing more drink that will restore 5% HP to the Pokémon who catches it (Whether with their hand or their face), a 15% chance of it restoring 5% Energy, and a 20% chance of it dealing 5% untyped damage. Finally, at a 50% chance it will miss outright.

And finally, in this state the competitors will be less than capable of holding a steady battle. Every action there is a 5% chance of either Pokémon falling victim to temporary negative effects. There is an equal chance of one of four actions happened:

Falling asleep: The Pokémon will completely nod out, lowering both its defences by 3 stages until awoken and waking up after either 3 actions or after being struck by an offensive move.

Vomiting: The Pokémon will empty its stomach.. all over their opponent's face. This will totally gross their opponent out, and lower their defences by 3 stages for 3 actions.

Falling over: The Pokémon will completely lose its balance and fall right on its arse, causing them to lose that action and be inflicted with mild confusion.

Punchdrunk Swing: The Pokémon will forgo its supernatural powers in favour of slugging their opponent in the face. This will deal 5% untyped damage at 70% accuracy.
Zora of Termina's Active Squad
Cyndaquil
Cyndra (Female)
Ability: Blaze

sheila.png

Sheila (Female)
Ability: Flash Fire

Ralts
Hera (Female)
Ability: Synchronize

Chinchou
Shiia (Female)
Ability: Volt Absorb

Eevee
Frost (Male)
Ability: Adaptability

Eevee
Haven (Male)

Teddiursa
Sedgwick (Male)
Ability: Quick Feet

4j2a2v.jpg

Chimani (Female)
Ability: Cute Charm

Feebas
Adelle (Female)
Ability: Swift Swim

Eevee
Agni (Female)
Held Item: Fire Stone

Lil' Dwagie's Active Squad
Ammy.png

Amaturasu (Female)
Ability: Inner Focus
Body Mod: Fight Stance
Held Item: Soothe Bell

Gyarados-f
Murderbeast (Female)
Ability: Intimidate
Held Item: Dragon Scale

Vespiquen
Ben (Female)
Ability: Pressure
Held Item: Silverpowder

Eevee
Tiamat (Female)
Held Item: Water Stone

ghostvee_1.png

Koffi Kat (Female)
Ability: Scrappy

Relicanth-f
Rock Lobsta (Female)
Ability: Rock Head
Held Item: Leftovers

Swinub
Roomba (Female)
Ability: Snow Cloak
Held Item: EXP. Share

Spinarak
Niflheim (Female)
Ability: Swarm
Move Mod: Unwitting Royalty
Body Mod: Crimson Swarm

Sableye
Doppelgänger (Female)
Ability: Keen Eye
Held Item: Reaper Cloth

Wormadam-steel
The Grouch (Female)
Ability: Anticipate
Held Item: Occa Berry

First Round
- Zora sends out
- Dwagie sends out and attacks slurs incoherently
- Zora attacks does something drunken
- Chaos ensues

Hwooooo! *Is already half-naked and taking hits straight from the keg* *what is class this is Zora's backyard we're talking about*

Gho Tiamhat! Heeeee~

*KARAOKE*

Come on, please, help me Doctor Dick~ I need your love, I feel so sick ~ I need a kick and you're so big ~ Oh, Doctor, Deep, deep, deeper~

...FUCK YEAH TITS
*rips Sabley's shirt off then goes straight for the barbecue*

Ohhh since the daaaaay I left Milwaukeee, Lynchburg and Bordeaux, France ~ I been makin' the bars lotsa big money, and helpin' white people dance ~ I got you in trouble in high school, college now that was a ball, you've had all of the best times you'll never remember with me, AAAAAAALCOHOOOOLLLLLLLLLL~

Well after our intrepid heroes finished their Space Bar Battle, the escape pod landed in a back yard in Illinois. Zora’s back yard, to be precise, during a grand cook-out in which all the coolest people are there. It’s fairly spacious, but fenced in around the edges of the property with privacy fences on one side and huge lilac bushes on the other. There’s a large pool set up on the left side of the yard, perfect for Water-types, a small sandbox and swingset for little kids (and possibly bored drunkards), two large pine trees and the yard looks like it hasn’t been used in a while. In the waaay back is a shed and a small garden filled to the brim, literally, with vegetables and cantaloupes. The battlers will stand on the wooden deck by the white house with the wet bar and all the food, and command from there after successfully inebriating their Pokemon and… everyone else.

Upon being chosen each Pokémon is served gratuitous amounts of alcohol and set off on their way to have a go at each other.. if they can stay on their feet. The homeowner is surprisingly apathetic about all this.

Moves are selected completely random, similar to Metronome, from the Pokémon's available move pool. Any move may be used, included OHKO's, however should they hit they cannot break the damage cap and will deal an instant 50% tops.

Both Pokémon being lit off their arses will have an inflated ego and a boosted pain tolerance; essentially giving them both 150% HP and letting them go longer.

The yard is of course prime target for being utterly destroyed, what with those supernatural powers and all.

Now, drunken party-goers will probably crowd around and chant a drunken Fight! chant; they may also throw things or get aggressive. Every action there is a 1% chance of a miffed patron trying to start a bar fight with one of the Pokémon, in which case they will lose their action that turn and take 5% untyped damage to knock the sucker out.
Bottles may also find themselves flying at either competitor, and each action there is also a 5% chance of an errant flying object hurling into the ring. Of course, aim is questionable, as is the actual contents of the bottles. There is a 15% chance of is containing more drink that will restore 5% HP to the Pokémon who catches it (Whether with their hand or their face), a 15% chance of it restoring 5% Energy, and a 20% chance of it dealing 5% untyped damage. Finally, at a 50% chance it will miss outright.

And finally, in this state the competitors will be less than capable of holding a steady battle. Every action there is a 5% chance of either Pokémon falling victim to temporary negative effects. There is an equal chance of one of four actions happened:

Falling asleep: The Pokémon will completely nod out, lowering both its defences by 3 stages until awoken and waking up after either 3 actions or after being struck by an offensive move.

Vomiting: The Pokémon will empty its stomach.. all over their opponent's face. This will totally gross their opponent out, and lower their defences by 3 stages for 3 actions.

Falling over: The Pokémon will completely lose its balance and fall right on its arse, causing them to lose that action and be inflicted with mild confusion.

Punchdrunk Swing: The Pokémon will forgo its supernatural powers in favour of slugging their opponent in the face. This will deal 5% untyped damage at 70% accuracy.
Pre-Round Notes
Since no official establishment in the universe will serve this pair alcohol anymore, they've opted for Zora's backyard. Already drunk beyond belief, they happen to drop the Pokéballs that they were holding, both of which release Eevee. One has a Water Stone on a string around its neck, the other has a Fire Stone. Squornshellous Beta, being the only person not drinking (what I don't like the alcomahols), decides to watch the two slug it out. Or drunkenly fall on their faces.

Team Zora
Eevee
Agni (Female)
Health: 150%
Energy: 100%
Item: Fire Stone

Team Dwagie
Eevee
Tiamat (Female)
Energy: 100%
Status: Thissssssh ish... *hic* issssh... *hic* issh... *falls over*
Item: Water Stone

Round 1 Begin!

Even rendered incoherent and nigh-braindead by alcohol, the Eevee see each other and think battle. Agni manages to move first, running towards Tiamat... and subsequently forgetting all about the move she had planned, blearily headbutting Tiamat in the side. Registering the pain ever so slightly, Tiamat prepares a counter-strike. The drunken determination to win manifests itself as a small floating orb, which Tiamat sends towards Agni with a flick of her paw. When it strikes, it creates a small explosion, knocking Agni backwards.

Tiamat immediately attacks again, hurtling forwards at such a speed as to be nigh-invisible, tripping over her own feet, flying through the air and headbutting Agni in the face, then returning at the same blinding speed to her original position. Agni decides to do the same thing, running forward at a much slower speed, then colliding with Tiamat. The slower attack hurts Tiamat less than the Quick Attack hurt Agni, but she's content with having done any damage at all.

Agni then decides to go for the less physical route. Her eyes glow bright blue and an aura of the same color rips itself away from her, pouring itself in a wave across the battlefield and burning Tiamat's skin on contact, along with hurting several innocent bystanders, throwing inanimate objects over (including the barbecue; its coals land on the dry grass and begin to smoulder) and being scrambled away from by the referee. Tiamat ignores the searing pain and wobbles toward Agni, attempting to get her Water Stone: "heyyy, I like yourr pretty pendant... it'shh sho beauuut-ee-full... could I have it? Pweeeeeshhh?" Hearing the compliments and seeing Tiamat's puppy-dog-eyes (clouded with alcohol), Agni wavers... that stone's not that important, surely... yeah, she can spare it. Drunkenly pulling off the stone, she hands it over to Tiamat, who immediately tosses it away, slaps Agni in the face, and staggers away, giggling. Agni stares in disbelief as the round draws to a close.

Round 1 End!

Team Zora
Eevee
Agni (Female)
Health: 133%
Energy: 90%
Status: Heheheheheheheh... sssshe fell f'rrit... Hidden Power Water-typed.
Attacks Used: Punchdrunk Swing ~ Tackle ~ Hidden Power (Water)

Team Dwagie
Eevee
Tiamat (Female)
Health: 130%
Energy: 89%
Status: Shhhee thrwwwwww away my pretty giffffffft... 'sssssnot nice...
Attacks Used: Trump Card ~ Quick Attack ~ Covet

Damage / Energy Calculations
Punchdrunk Swing - 5% damage, 1% energy (Accuracy roll 49, needed 70 or higher to miss)
Trump Card - 7% damage, 6% energy
Quick Attack - 7% damage, 2% energy (Accuracy roll 88, needed 100 to miss)
Tackle - 6% damage, 1% energy (Accuracy roll 92, needed 95 or higher to miss)
Hidden Power (Water) - 7% damage, 8% energy (Accuracy roll 55, needed 100 to miss)
Covet - 7% damage, 3% energy (Accuracy roll 55, needed 100 to miss)

Notes
- All that potential for destruction and you choose Eevee D: I was looking forward to writing about EXPLOSIONS but Eevee can't do that D:
- The arena description seems to be missing some stuff. I assume it's 1v1 single, and with a damage cap of 50%, based on the description, but yeah. It's also missing the DQ time.
- Seriously. You chose Eevee.
- Ooh, the only water-type move likely to be seen in the battle and it's used by the one with the Fire Stone. Unlucky.
- If you get to be naked, I get to be naked; it's only fair, even if I'm not drunk, yes?
- Adaptability, for me, adds 2% damage to STAB attacks but adds 2% energy to non-STAB ones. I also almost forgot to factor it in.

Arena Notes
- Several bystanders have been burned by the Hidden Power
- Several inanimate objects have been tipped over and thrown about, notably the barbecue whose coals are on the ground and causing the dry grass to begin smouldering; it will probably catch alight soon
- The referee is currently up a tree, figuring it to be safer than ground level

Next Round
- Zora Attacks
- Dwagie Attacks
- I post the reffing that I'm going to go write now (I'm going to write everything up to when one of them faints)

Last edited:
Yeah... *hic* yeash, so we used Eeeeeeeeee-evee... *hic* quitcher whinin' and... giddown heeerree...!

...Isss... issat barbecue...? ~ ...Oh, what lovely c-colors....! ~ ...FUCK YEAH EEVEE *falls over*

ehhhh yhou ghots a prohblehm wit arh eehvees? malenkiĭ chelekov rebenka CRYY SHUMMOOOOORE *hic*

Help me Doctor Dick ~ My fever's risin' please come quick ~ I know you know a little trick~ Oh Doctor please deep, deep, deeper~

Team Zora
Eevee
Agni (Female)
Health: 135%
Energy: 92%
Status: Heheheheheheheh... sssshe fell f'rrit... Hidden Power Water-typed.

Team Dwagie
Eevee
Tiamat (Female)
Health: 134%
Energy: 91%
Status: Shhhee thrwwwwww away my pretty giffffffft... 'sssssnot nice...

Round 2 Begin!

In all the chaos, a non-drunkard up a tree goes nearly unnoticed, but she's still monitoring the battle. Tiamat immediately starts scrabbling at the ground, then suddenly there is a hole that she has disappeared down, fast enough that no-one saw it, it seems, though some of the attendants probably couldn't see an Eevee should it Tackle them in the face given their current state. Agni, meanwhile, is throwing a clod of mud at the spot where Tiamat was, having ripped it from the ground, but the lack of a target renders it completely useless. A slight shift is felt in the ground under Agni before it suddenly explodes upwards, Tiamat leaping out of the hole and colliding with Agni's underside. She leaps back down the hole and reappears at the other end of the tunnel.

Tiamat attacks first once again, opting this time to try something a lot less direct. She begins slurring insults: "Heyyyyyy Agneee, yerr rubb'sh, y'couldn't hit the farrrside of a barn, and the... urrr... *hic* y'rr... uselesshh... canteloupes." Both Agni's drunken state of mind and the poor-quality insults, however, render it ineffective; it has no more effect than the earlier Sand-Attack. Agni, hearing the pathetic insults and ignoring them, begins her own attack; opening her mouth wide, many glowing white stars pour out and shoot straight towards Tiamat, exploding upon impact and leaving her wondering just why everything seems to be explodey today.

Tiamat then freezes in place, glows bright red, converts to energy... and reforms just as solid as before. A Baton Pass is completely useless in a single battle, she notes. Agni, on the other hand, was storing Steel-type energy in her tail and running towards Tiamat, leaping up at the last moment, cartwheeling in midair, and slamming her tail down a good three metres away from Tiamat. In the wake of the completely useless attacks, both battlers wobble back to their original positions. The referee notes that the dry grass is now giving off significant quantities of smoke, the coals nearly having set it alight.

Round 2 End!

Team Zora
Eevee
Agni (Female)
Health: 125%
Energy: 70%
Status: W'lll... that wasssh a bit of a wassshhte of tiiiiiyme... Hidden Power Water-typed.
Attacks Used: Sand-Attack ~ Swift ~ Iron Tail

Team Dwagie
Eevee
Tiamat (Female)
Health: 121%
Energy: 74%
Status: Nothinnnnng's happ'ned! W'sss the point of a battlllll wh'rrr nothing workssssssh?
Attacks Used: Dig ~ Swagger ~ Baton Pass

Dig - 8% damage, 10% energy (Accuracy roll 12, needed 100 to miss)
Sand-Attack - 5% energy (Accuracy roll 49, needed 100 to miss)
Swagger - 5% energy (Accuracy roll 94, needed 90 or higher to miss - missed)
Swift - 9% damage, 6% energy
Baton Pass - Failed
Iron Tail - 9% energy (Accuracy roll 98, needed 75 or higher to miss - missed)

Notes
- I ref two-turn attacks as having +2 priority at the beginning of the action, then striking at the very end of the action, unless specified otherwise in the trainer's commands.
- Yeah, I do have a problem with Eevee >:/ What destruction can they wreak? Well the answer is YOU WILL FIND OUT IN A FEW TURNS' TIME THAT THEY CAN WREAK QUITE A LOT
- I think that was four slurred command actions, Dwagie >:( Be more careful.
- Just kiddin' I luf you all, commands or otherwise!

Arena Notes
- Several bystanders have been burned by the Hidden Power.
- Several inanimate objects have been tipped over and thrown about, notably the barbecue whose coals are on the ground and causing the dry grass to smoulder strongly; it will probably catch alight very soon - next round, more than likely.
- The referee is currently up a tree, figuring it to be safer than ground level.

Next Round
- Dwagie Attacks
- Zora Attacks
- I post the reffing (seriously guys I have everything up to when Eevee faints! OH NOES I JUST GAVE AWAY WHAT POKÉMON WOULD FAINT FIRST)

Acksually, yhou'll nhote zat there nu space in that fhourth one.

*Attacks the cooler*

*Literally. Attacks it.*
*it looked at me funny >C *

COOLER has been defeated!
Dropped VODKA x 20
You gain 50 gold!

...hwhat.

C'mon help me Doctor Dick ~ C'mon help me Doctor quick ~ D-d-d-d-deeper~

Last edited:
...*steals the vodka*

*tries to summon a dragon to fly around on*
...*fails*

...nuuuu yer... yer maw's a docter dick... ~ *STRIP* ~ *jumps onto nearest tree branch* FUCK YEAH

Team Zora
Eevee
Agni (Female)
Health: 125%
Energy: 70%
Status: W'lll... that wasssh a bit of a wassshhte of tiiiiiyme... Hidden Power Water-typed.

Team Dwagie
Eevee
Tiamat (Female)
Health: 121%
Energy: 74%
Status: Nothinnnnng's happ'ned! W'sss the point of a battlllll wh'rrr nothing workssssssh?

Round 3 Begin!

The spilt coals suddenly burst into flames, and the fire begins spreading, causing a mild drunken panic, though they're mostly in no condition to run. The Eevee, on the other hand, ignore it entirely, ready to fight. Tiamat lunges forward and latches onto Agni with her jaws, chomping hard. Agni flails madly and throws Tiamat off, where she lands some distance away. Agni repeats her manoeuvre from the previous round, imbuning her tail with steel energy, lunging forward, leaping up and cartwheeling; this time, however, it actually hits, a dull thud being heard as they collide.

Agni darts back to her place, trips, spins round, and tucks in her head, preparing to charge. Tiamat, meanwhile, beginns focussing, a faint red aura beginning to appear around her. Agni, having prepared her attack, suddenly springs forward, a massive amount of force behing her tackle; when it hits, however, Tiamat remains completely unmoving (by drunken standards anyway; she actually stumbles a good distance) and the red aura suddenly grows to double its previous size. It begins writhing and moving vaguely towards Agni, even forming a few tiny tentacles.

Agni then decides that it's naptime. She curls up on the ground and begins snoring, and suddenly glows bright pink. The glow fades and the various injuries she had from the battle are suddenly healed. Neither of the battlers make any more of a move, and the round seems to be over.

The fire is at the edges of the battlefield; it'll probably do something next round.

Round 3 End!

Team Zora
Eevee
Agni (Female)
Health: 105%
Energy: 61%
Status: Sssssh'sss assssleep? Shhh' up'n wentto sleeeeeeeep? Hidden Power Water-typed. Storing energy for Bide; 14% stored.
Attacks Used: Iron Tail ~ Bide ~ Bide

Team Dwagie
Eevee
Tiamat (Female)
Energy: 41%
Status: Zzzzzzzzzzzz... Asleep (one more action); defense +1
Attacks Used: Bite ~ Skull Bash ~ Rest

Bite - 6% damage, 7% energy (Accuracy roll 24, needed 100 to miss) (Flinch roll: no Flinch)
Iron Tail - 10% damage, 9% energy (Accuracy roll 54, needed 75 or higher to miss)
Bide - 0% damage stored
Skull Bash - 14% damage, 6% energy (Accuracy roll 75, needed 100 to miss)
Bide - 14% damage stored
Rest - Recovered 39% health, cost 20% energy

Notes
- I still ref two-turn attacks as having +2 priority at the beginning of the action, then striking at the very end of the action, unless specified otherwise in the trainer's commands.
- Get out of my tree, Zora. >:(

Arena Notes
- Several inanimate objects have been tipped over and thrown about, notably the barbecue.
- The fallen coals have set the grass alight, and the fire is spreading; here's hoping something happens to put it out soon. It'll moderately burn anyone that touches it.
- The referee is currently up a tree, figuring it to be safer than ground level.

Next Round
- Zora Attacks
- Dwagie Attacks
- I post the reffing

*still "riding" the tree branch*

WWWWHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ~ F-F-FUCCCKKK YEAAAAAHHHHHHHH... ~ ...*pass out*

...MHY VHODKA!!

*chases Zora*
*which is to say falls in mostly on direction repeatedly*

*tackles Zora*
*which is to say flops into her, limbs outstretched and flailing*

*Lays on top of her, twitching*
*which is to say lays on top of her, humping*

It was the, blackest night, there was no moon in sight, you know the stars ain't shinin' cause the sky's too tight ~ I heard the scary wind, I seen some ugly trees, there was a werewolf honkin' 'long the side a' me ~ I'm mean n' I'm bad, y'know I ain't no sissy~ Got a big-tittied girl by the name a'... Zora?

Team Zora
Eevee
Agni (Female)
Ability: Agni
Health: 105%
Energy: 61%
Status: Sssssh'sss assssleep? Shhh' up'n wentto sleeeeeeeep? Hidden Power Water-typed.

Team Dwagie
Eevee
Tiamat (Female)
Energy: 41%
Status: Zzzzzzzzzzzz... Asleep (one more action); defense +1, Burned (Moderate; 3% damage per round, 2% extra energy on attacks requiring movement)

Round 4 Begin!

Agni is, of course, still asleep. Tiamat, though, is getting tired of holding in all that glowy energy, and so decides to release it... it pours out in a wave, then focusses itself on Agni, searing her skin and shocking her awake. She glares at Tiamat, who suddenly feels tired... the attack took a lot out of her. One of the spectators, having become irritated with the battlers' antics, throws a bottle of alcohol at Tiamat, which explodes upon impact, searing Tiamat's skin and leaving her slightly irritated. In all the commotion, no-one thought to pay attention to the fire, which suddenly catches the spilled alcohol from the bottle and suddenly Tiamat is on fire, running around frantically to try and put it out.

Agni, seeing her opponent's plight, decides to be slightly helpful and, more to the point, to stop the same happening to her. Her eyes take on a bright blue color and clouds begin to gather in the sky, and with a clap of thunder rain begins pouring down. The fire is extinguished to reveal a sodden, burned, highly irritated Tiamat with patches of her fur missing. Tiamat, in turn, begins her own attack; summoning up various toxins from inside her body, she spits out a glob of dark purple goo, which misses Agni by a mile, landing on the ground several metres away. It begins liquifying and running in various directions as the rain pours down onto it.

Agni chooses a new plan of attack: be cute and hope for the best. Wobbling towards Tiamat, she wags her tail in a manner extremely cute. In her drunken state, Tiamat is taken enough by the sheer cuteness to lower her guard slightly, but still chooses to attack, considering it payback for when Agni did the same thing earlier. She wobbles even closer to Tiamat and begins complimenting Agni's Fire Stone in a manner nearly identical to Agni's earlier compliments of her Water Stone; as expected, Tiamat willingly hands over her Fire Stone, which Tiamat puts around her neck, then spins round, slapping Agni with her tail, and walks disdainfully away.

The rain continues to pour. It fails to soothe Tiamat's burned skin, however, which throbs painfully.

Round 4 End!

Team Zora
Eevee
Agni (Female)
Health: 98%
Energy: 38%
Status: *Pant* Tirrrrred... Wait, she'ssss got my Fire Sssshhhtonnnne! Hidden Power Water-typed.
Attacks Used: Bide (release) ~ Rain Dance ~ Tail Whip

Team Dwagie
Eevee
Tiamat (Female)
Health: 114%
Energy: 28%
Status: Ahhhhh, it burns! It burns! Burned (Moderate; 3% damage per round, 2% extra energy on attacks requiring movement)
Attacks Used: [asleep] ~ Toxic ~ Covet
Item: Water Stone Fire Stone

Bide - 28% damage, 14% energy
Bottle of explodeystuff: 5% damage
Toxic - 8% energy (Accuracy roll 86, needed 85 or above to miss)
Rain Dance - 7% energy
Tail Whip - 2% energy (Accuracy roll 68, needed 100 to miss)
Covet - 7% damage, 5% energy (Accuracy roll 14, needed 100 to miss)

Notes
- Here's hoping the battle doesn't end by energyfaint; that'd be boring.
- The battle will be over soon, by the way.

Arena Notes
- Several inanimate objects have been tipped over and thrown about, notably the barbecue.
- The Rain Dance put out the fire. Lucky, huh. It will last for two more rounds.
- There is a glob of Toxic on the ground; touching it may well poison someone. It will soon be washed away by the rain.

Next Round
- Dwagie Attacks
- Zora Attacks
- I post the reffing

aaaaaa hay hwhy ahm I whet now?.. aawh not again

Talkin' 'bout her, my bike, n' me, n' this ride up tha' mountain of mystery (mystery~) ~ I noticed even the crickets actin' wierd up here, and so I figured I might just drink a little beer ~ I said, "Gimme summa that what you're suckin' on", but there was no reply 'cause she was gone!

Team Zora
Eevee
Agni (Female)
Health: 98%
Energy: 38%
Status: *Pant* Tirrrrred... Wait, she'ssss got my Fire Sssshhhtonnnne! Hidden Power Water-typed.

Team Dwagie
Eevee
Tiamat (Female)
Health: 114%
Energy: 28%
Status: Ahhhhh, it burns! It burns! Burned (Moderate; 3% damage per round, 2% extra energy on attacks requiring movement)

Round 5 Begin!

Both battlers note the success of some of their opponent's previous moves, deciding to use them for themselves. Agni, recalling the Skull Bash, tucks in her head and prepares to attack. Tiamat, for her part, remembers the Bide attack, beginning to glow with a dark red aura, just before Agni launches herself into Tiamat's side, throwing her backwards. The aura grows somewhat in size, but seems calmer than Agni's was.

In a near-exact repetition of the previous action, Agni tucks in her head, Tiamat just stands there, and Agni launches herself at Tiamat, knocking her backwards. The aura, however, suddenly doubles in size, writhing and reaching out for Agni.

As a final strike before the inevitable release, Agni suddenly rushes at Tiamat with such great speed as to become a brown streak in the air. The impact is light compared to the previous two, and Agni darts backwards; the glowing aura, however, is now enormous, writhing and twisting, and suddenly a wave of energy pours out from Tiamat's tiny form, causing devestation in its wake. It upends objects, burns people's skin, smashes the windows of the house, tears the discarded barbeque to pieces, smashes into the tree in which the ref is perched, nearly dislodging her; most importantly, however, it smashes into Agni, lifting her clear off the ground and throwing her backwards by a good six metres and right through a fence. Tiamat suddenly feels increadibly weak, and finds herself unable to continue standing. She collapses to the ground. Agni, meanwhile, is just able to stagger to her feet, and observes her fainted opponent.

The rain continues to pour. The referee jumps down from the tree, landing heavily on her backside, stands up, and figures out the prizes. She slips a cheque into each trainer's pocket as they lay catatonic from the massive quantities of alcohol and the Bide, then walks quickly away before anyone thinks she had any involvement in the mess and destruction.

Round 5 End!

Team Zora
Eevee
Agni (Female)
Health: 48%
Energy: 24%
Attacks Used: Skull Bash ~ Skull Bash ~ Quick Attack

Team Dwagie
Eevee
Tiamat (Female)
Health: 79%
Energy: 0%
Attacks Used: Bide (charge) ~ Bide (charge) ~ Bide (release)

Bide - 0% energy stored
Skull Bash - 14% damage, 6% energy (Accuracy roll 63, needed 100 to miss)
Bide - 14% energy stored
Skull Bash - 14% damage, 6% energy (Accuracy roll 63, needed 100 to miss)
Bide - 28% energy stored
Quick Attack - 7% damage, 2% energy (Accuracy roll 88, needed 100 to miss)
Bide - 50% damage (CAPPED), 35% energy

Notes
- It honestly rolled those attacks. That was boring.
- Told you it'd be over soon. Go make another one, these are so fun to write.
- Whoo, Tiamat lost exactly the amount of energy she had left!
- This battle was so fun to write. Thanks, you guys!

Arena Notes
- The rain is pouring.
- There is a glob of Toxic on the ground; touching it may well poison someone. It will soon be washed away by the rain.
- The Bide has wreaked destruction: the house's windows are smashed, many inanimate objects are thrown about or outright destroyed (notably the barbeque, which has been torn apart and is now mangled metal on the ground); many bystanders and partygoers are unconscious (from the attack as well as the alcohol), and there is an Eevee-shaped hole in the fence between the gardens.

Prizes
Well. Zora gets $8, Dwagie gets $3, and I get $5 for reffing. Agni gets two experience and can evolve into a Flareon, while Tiamat gets one experience and can evolve into a Vaporeon. Thanks once again for a fun battle.

Back
Top Bottom