• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Safari Zone Snack Bar

Since I have no use for my Sitrus Berry, can I use it to attract Pokemon, or to make a Berry Juice?

Since I have no use for my Sitrus Berry, can I use it to attract Pokemon, or to make a Berry Juice?

I'll take this one (since she's my sister and we brainstormed on this zone together)...
We haven't assigned any Pokemon to berries, so probably no to the first question. I'll let her decide if you can do the second one, since that actually kinda makes sense.

Oh, and while I'm here, I'd like a green tea, please!

I'd be glad to let you make a Berry Juice for half off- but, you lose the berry. Deal?

Oh, and while I'm here, I'd like a green tea, please!
Alright!
The green tea has assisted you in finding a male CONKELDURR!
Conkeldurr

Because I feel really splurgey, I'd like to have one of each snack and a Berry Juice to wash it down with!

Because I feel really splurgey, I'd like to have one of each snack and a Berry Juice to wash it down with!

Ooh, quite the purchase!

These items have given you a female NUMEL, a male TYROGUE, a male SILCOON, a male VANILLISH, and a female CORPHISH!

NumelTyrogueSilcoonVanillishCorphish

Hmm. Give me LAVA COOKIES x 3 and a GREEN TEA, my good lady! 16$ total I think?
Alrightty!
One male CYNDAQUIL, a female VULPIX, a female LARVESTA, and a male KADABRA!

CyndaquilVulpixLarvestaKadabra

I'll take a Lava Cookie, a Castelia Cone, and a MooMoo Milk, please! c:

Let's see what you find...
A female NINETALES, a female CUBCHOO, and a female PERSIAN! Nice catch! C:

NinetalesCubchooPersian

COOKIES! I would like a Lava Cookie. Also, do we get to keep the item?

No, the item grants you a pokemon. (Which we have a system for.) I'll speak with Alraune about the possibility of just buying the items, if you want one for decoration. C:

I did mean a Pokemon and an item. But whilst I'm posting again, I'll have a MooMoo Milk! With Added Calcium! I believe it's $8 unless my short-term memory has activated again

Well, since I'm apparently a consultant :v If it's okay with you Tangle I don't see why it couldn't be an option. I guess I'd make it a choice between paying to attract a Pokemon or paying to just buy the item by itself; my initial concept for this shop when we were talking about it is that the Pokemon eats your snack and that's why it stays with you, so it wouldn't make sense if you could have both.

While I'm here I guess I'll take some honey and try to catch something with it, my PC is lacking in bugs. wait, isn't that a good thing?

I did mean a Pokemon and an item. But whilst I'm posting again, I'll have a MooMoo Milk! With Added Calcium! I believe it's $8 unless my short-term memory has activated again

It's four dollars for one, so you want a MooMoo milk to catch a pokemon and one to keep? It is $8 for both. (I'll let you clarify and happily fill your order!)

Well, since I'm apparently a consultant :v If it's okay with you Tangle I don't see why it couldn't be an option. I guess I'd make it a choice between paying to attract a Pokemon or paying to just buy the item by itself; my initial concept for this shop when we were talking about it is that the Pokemon eats your snack and that's why it stays with you, so it wouldn't make sense if you could have both.

While I'm here I guess I'll take some honey and try to catch something with it, my PC is lacking in bugs. wait, isn't that a good thing?

This appears to be a good one. A male CASCOON!
Cascoon

$8 in total. That's both the Lava Cookie and the MooMoo Milk. And I'll use both to get Pokemon. =P

(I'm so sorry this has taken so long, and you have been inactive since January.. I'll go ahead and fill this in case you come back!)

With your lava cookie, you've attracted the attention of a female NINETALES.

With your moomoo milk, you have yourself a male PICHU!

ninetales pichu

Back
Top Bottom