The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > The Cave of Dragonflies > Forum Discussion

Notices

Old 10-14-2014, 11:50 PM
oh man, good times.

Pronoun: She
Eifie is on a distinguished road
Default Mobile stylesheet?

The forum is usable on mobile, sure, but it takes a lot of irritating zooming in and scrolling around to read even a single post and I've been thinking for a while that it sure would be nice to make the forum more responsive! It's not horribly urgent or anything but I dunno, if Butterfree ever happens to be looking for some project that probably wouldn't take too long I for one would absolutely love it? I kind of thought it would be a default vBulletin thing but tcodf uses an older version of vBulletin anyway I guess.

(failing that apparently Tapatalk integration is as simple as installing some vBulletin plugin and then nerds like me could browse the forum through that lol)

Old 10-15-2014, 01:37 AM
Still loves Joltik, though!

Pronoun: she
Butterfree is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Butterfree
Default Re: Mobile stylesheet?

I doubt it would be easy to get this version of vBulletin to behave well on mobile with just a stylesheet - it's all a bunch of tables and such. I'd probably have to get some sort of mobile template package and redo all template modifications and ugggh.

But I went and installed that Tapatalk thing, so if that works for you, awesome.
Old 10-15-2014, 03:27 AM
oh man, good times.

Pronoun: She
Eifie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mobile stylesheet?

omg I'm posting this from Tapatalk this is so cool. Thanks!

edit: If anybody else is actually interested Tapatalk is an app (at least on Android) that basically aggregates posts from forums that you subscribe to and stuff. I actually just started using it just for tcodf but wow it's pretty nice. I can post some screenshots tomorrow if anyone cares, ehe

Last edited by Eifie; 10-15-2014 at 03:38 AM. Reason: ooh I can add an edit reason from this app too