• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hurricane Gustav

Do you think New Orleans should have been evacuated?

• Yes.

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • WHAT?!?!? THERE'S A FRIGGIN HURRICANE?

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

o_O

Will come sporadically. (Did I spell that right?)
Do you think it was right for Ray Nagin to order and evacuation of New Orleans? Discuss and vote.

what's the point, they'll just rebuild the stupid thing every summer it gets smashed. they should permanently evacuate it as in find a better spot to build a city.

Yes it was evacuated, but everyone knows they're all going to go back as soon as the hurricanes wipes out all of their homes.

Apparently they really really miss their little disaster area and don't really care about rebuilding it again and again and again and again even if more and more hurricanes are going to come along and rip up their houses pretty much every year. Oh well.

Duh. Of course they should have evacuated. And what kind of retard establishes a city with a population of over 1 million people right where it's going to get pounded with hurricanes every year, anyway?

That's exactly what I don't understand.

Why are the people wasting there money, it's not worth living there.

Spend the money on building a nice city that won't be wrecked by a hurricane.

exactly... this isn't a debate... this is more like talking about how stupid it was to put a huge city there.

Back
Top Bottom