• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Serebii.net reports PMD 3 details

I hate this game.

Think positively, they got rid of that little abomination called Munchlax, and there's always Riolu, which is made of win, by the way:

Riolu equals Lucario.
Lucario equals very happy Mil.
Very happy Mil equals... y'know where I'm going. :D

Think positively, they got rid of that little abomination called Munchlax, and there's always Riolu, which is made of win, by the way:

Riolu equals Lucario.
Lucario equals very happy Mil.
Very happy Mil equals... y'know where I'm going. :D

I'm gonna have to show her this post y'know :D

Anyway, Lucario equals a very happy me too, because he is made of 900% your RDA of epic win, but if I can't be Meowth it just won't be the same ;.;

I'm gonna have to show her this post y'know :D

Anyway, Lucario equals a very happy me too, because he is made of 900% your RDA of epic win, but if I can't be Meowth it just won't be the same ;.;

*Hides*
Also, you're right, Lucario equals 900% epic win, or should I say 9001%?
I just hope they edit the portrait, I think the current one is kinda ugly.

How many places are there?

Heres the list of pokemon I want.
1.Munchlax
2.Squirtle
3.Bulbasaur
4.Charmander
5.Pikachu
6.Eevee
7.Gible
8.Riolu
9.Sandshrew
10.mewoth (for Mike)

Well, these were the top five I ended up getting last times...

Charmander
Pikachu
Torchic
Squirtle
Treecko

So hopefully Vulpix gets in there somewhere XD And why are you so upset Mike? VULPIX. THE FOX POKEMON!!

MIKE:Hey, that's what playing previous games are all about. Just because you can't be Meowth doesn't mean it's a bad game. If everybody complained that you couldn't have Bulbasaur in GSC, the series would have collapsed or something.

BLAZIKING: Um, actually, I just looked, and there is no Meowth.

Oh! Wow! I can get a Skitty/Eevee/Meowth as a partner! I'd love to be a Skitty/Eevee/Meowth and have a Shinx partner, and name the team Team Kitty! :) Or being a Shinx would be totally awesome! Or Riolu! Or Vulpix! Or having a Riolu partner! Or a Vulpix one! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I'm getting all exited now!

P.S. I also kept taking the quiz on Red Rescue Team until I got Eevee JUST so I could be an Espeon later.

Well, if they wanted to make me incredibly happy they would have Croagunk as a starter, but I guess I'll do what I always do and take the test honestly.

This game shows potential for another awesome plot, but I really hope they don't start wearing the PMD series into the ground with this one.

Eevee and Shinx?? This is gonna be awesome. I can tell. Plus we even get to find out what happened to Grovyle! Oh yeah! I'm gonna try to get Bulbasaur again just incase Grovyle mentions having a partner of your same species.... unless I hear otherwise before I get it. Thanks! :talking:

box.jpg
Box art for the game. I spy a Skymin in the upper corner.

Back
Top Bottom