• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

So, zombies are animated corpses, right? (A Zombie Survival Plan)

Erindor, I know you were trying to be funny, but because I am bored and want people to talk here as I like this thread:

If you were a zombie, you wouldn't even have the ability to type. Heck, you likely wouldn't even notice the computer

That gives me an idea...

Zombie Survival Plan: Revised: Build a machine that turns you into pixels, make sure you have a way to revert yourself, and go into a computer. According to Icalasari, no Zombie will notice you or the computer.

It's foolproof.

I have NWT! I own it AND Z War (Or was it called World War Z? Haven't read it in a while, so I can't remember)

I have too! :3

...unfortunately I only read the first couple of pages in World war Z before I had to return it to the friend I borrowed the two off of though. :[

Easy bomb: Spray a battery with bug spray. The more warning labels the better. Tie a string around the battery, leaving a tail for the fuse. Light it, and run.

Back
Top Bottom