• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you had three wishes...

1) A Morph-esque power
2) Real Pokémon
3) That quality time you can never seem to get a good hold on

I'd replace the first one with... well, I want to be a little bigger. Not evolve, just a bit taller...

1.) That all characters in every fandom I like (including Pokemon) become real. Then I could meet them.

2.) The ability to transform into whoever/whatever I want. Oh, that would be awesome.

3.) I'd save this one for something really important.

Lets see...

1) A giant sandwich
2) power
3) to have never gotten wishes after people turn on me.

I'll give you a cookie if you know where that is from.

In reality, my wishes would be:

1) Respect
2) Money
3) World Peace

I may change some of them, but that is it for now.

Fairly Oddparents! ^_^

Ok, my wishes....

1. To go to Comic-con
2. To meet a lot of my favorite voice actors.
3. To become a cartoonist or a voice actor

1. Wish I were a real girl.
2. Wish I resembled Erika from Pokemon, so I could cosplay as her, no problem.
3. I would save my third wish, just in case something odd happened. =3

1) I wish that I don't have these wishes and that I don't remember about these wishes, which means quite specifically these wishes (which includes two and three, as well as one) and that I do not remember them. And only them.

1) The abilitity to go anywhere, including the far end of the universe, the past, future paralell universes and any other place which may or may not exist.
2) Lots of money and resorces and influence and stuff
3) A backup wish incase of 1) or 2) can't get me out of any mess i end up in

1) That whenever I wanted something, I could have it.
2) That whenever I wanted something to happen, it would happen.
3) That nothing bad would ever happen from any of these.

Since I can't wish for more wishes, it's the next best thing.

1) World peace, I guess.
2) Shapeshifting!
3) The ability to reach into my pocket whenever I want and get exact change for whatever I'm buying.

1) The ability to never die.
2) The ability to stop aging whenever I deem best.
3) The ability to give one more person the above two abilities.

1. To be more emotional then I am now.
2. To have the power to do anything, anywhere, anytime, any state, any temperature, ect.
3. The ability to randomly trip people by snapping my fingers and looking at them XD

1) to have Pokemon exist (I realize this sounds like a really fanboyish thing, but the Pokemon world seems like a wonderful place and it would be great to have a Gastrodon or something for a pet)
2) To be irresistible to women (c'mon, it would be awesome)
3) Like altmer said earlier on, spare wish if I ever need it.

Unlimited money, the ability to do anything you want, immortality (especially immortality) would make life incredibly dreary... because most of the fun in life comes from getting over obstacles and through conflicts. (it's why people play sports) And like how without dark, there can be no light... without sadness, happiness cannot really ever exist.

Back
Top Bottom