• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Is it too late to join this club?

No, go right ahead.

Also, some exciting news from here on the other side of the planet (compared to most of you, anyway).

After 21 months of waiting (well, actually 17 months because that's how long I've been a fan for)...

MLP:FiM IS FINALLY AIRING IN MALAYSIA. S1E1 AIRS ON SATURDAY.

And yeah, I know I've already watched all of the first two seasons via the Internet, but now I finally get to watch it the way it's supposed to be watched:

ON TELEVISION :D

My reaction to finding this out

Remember this?

Also, some exciting news from here on the other side of the planet (compared to most of you, anyway).

After 21 months of waiting (well, actually 17 months because that's how long I've been a fan for)...

MLP:FiM IS FINALLY AIRING IN MALAYSIA. S1E1 AIRS ON SATURDAY.

And yeah, I know I've already watched all of the first two seasons via the Internet, but now I finally get to watch it the way it's supposed to be watched:

ON TELEVISION :D

My reaction to finding this out

Here are my notes on how it went down.

me said:
- YES! It's the original version, not a dub!
- Is it just me, or does the theme song sound higher-pitched on TV?
- YEAH LYRA
- One of the benefits of having seen this before: noticing the figure in the hourglass.
- The Apple Bloom sadface: still an iconic MLP image.
- Little did they [the animators] realize what they had unleashed on the world [this was in regards to Derpy]
- [when Twilight said "All the ponies in this town are crazy!"] I can't tell if Lesson Zero was made as a nod to this line...
- Still love the epic CMC foreshadowing.
- Dear Princess Celestia, watching MLP on TV is far better than watching in on the Internet. Can I say it's "20% cooler"?

TL;DR: Watching MLP on TV >>>>>>>> Watching MLP on the Internet.

Massive brohoofs to the guys at NTV7 for making it happen.

Lyra Heartstrings said:
Is it just me, or does the theme song sound higher-pitched on TV?

It depends what TV format you use, but if it seems like it then it probably is. I know it's sped up in the UK because of that.

Some great stuff there, but I've got a strange feeling that the upcoming "Fluttershy becomes a dragon" episode will be Season 3's Feeling Pinkie Keen or MMDW.

Some great stuff there, but I've got a strange feeling that the upcoming "Fluttershy becomes a dragon" episode will be Season 3's Feeling Pinkie Keen or MMDW.

So an episode that isn't all that bad but a little bit of hate encourages more hate and leads everyone to make a bigger deal about it than is necessary?

Count me in even though im not a male i love my little pony and we shouldnt be embaressed to like it when were lets say 15 (which i am ) we should just be us its our life after all my fave charactor is Rainbow Dash because she is soo cool i admire her sportiness and awesomeness.

Got playing the Sims 2, decided to make some custom things.

Lq66k.jpg

Hey eveerypony. I returned and I was losing my broniness (Reason:L According to my Cable Company, MLP is catorgorized under preschool shows, like Dora).

Yet, good news. I regained my love for Ponies.

I shall join! and continue my work on turning everyone into metalheads I mean, hrm, here, check this out: MLP meets metal (seriously though, if you like Lotr, Loz, Skyrim, basically "nerdy" or fantasy stuff, and metal, this guy is for you)

Anyway...umm, favourite ponies include Fluttershy and Pinkie pie aaaand I consider myself a passive brony, meaning that I watch the show and related videos but that's it.
*poof*

I shall join! and continue my work on turning everyone into metalheads I mean, hrm, here, check this out: MLP meets metal (seriously though, if you like Lotr, Loz, Skyrim, basically "nerdy" or fantasy stuff, and metal, this guy is for you)

Anyway...umm, favourite ponies include Fluttershy and Pinkie pie aaaand I consider myself a passive brony, meaning that I watch the show and related videos but that's it.
*poof*

MLP and metal you say? Have I got the video for you.

Back
Top Bottom