• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username Mafia

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
Welcome to Username Mafia.

In the City of Dragonflies, all seems well. Each person goes about their daily business as themselves, free of any persecution or threats.

That is, until the Fire Nation Mafia attacked.

Now, the entire City of Dragonflies is shuddering hiding, wearing the masks of others to protect themselves from an imminent death. With ten people left in the ruined city, you must form alliances and rivalries to survive. Most of all, you must defend yourselves against not only the ones around you, not only the feared Mafia, but God himself. Fickle is he today, that many of you will not survive this dreaded time. The Old Man Upstairs is throwing all he has at you this time, sending Armageddon down like a great flame. Pray that you will survive this dreaded period, players. Pray.

andtherehegoes.gif

Roles have been sent. The Night has begun. You have 8^y hours to send me your Night Actions, where y=360.

Sorry for any discrepancies with the time; I meant to put minutes, not hours.
The night was long and relentless. Those who could help it stayed up late into the night, prepared for an intrusion and ready to fight. Nearly ever member of Dragonfly City was on their toes that night, save Superbird, who fell asleep whilst incubating his eggs. Some other city-goers made the entire night, and yet others fell asleep as well, hard; and they overslept therefore.

Upon leaving their homes, safe for the night, the villagers came across a sinister and very disturbing sight; Superbird, dead on the ground, with various gaping wounds across his body, grimy feathers covered in yolk.

The day phase has begun. Superbird is dead. 48 hours for discussion.

Innocent, or...?

...Oops. Thank you for pointing that out. /facepalms

Okay, sort of completely disregard that other post.

The day phase has begun. Superbird is dead. He was innocent.
Vanilla Mongoose is dead. He was innocent.
48 hours for discussion.

... the fuck?

Well, I got nothing. They probably weren't lovers, since VM seemed surprised to be killed, and since Majora messed up the night actions I can guess that it was something more complex, like healer clash or some weird never-heard-of-role. Those seem to be popular as of late. (looking at you, MF)

what? vm died for asking a question about alignment?

i have nothing :/

Oh, well that's a relief. I was afraid there might be a new role, or something. To be honest, though, we don't really have that much to go on.

Hmmm, the first person to speak on a given day is killed.... *scribbles down notes for later games*

Seriously though, should we just come out and say who it is we have to act like since it's nothing special, just arbitray? Or guess at people's portrayl (at which I am bad so the person I got will despise me)

(also curious to see who got me and how they make me look god I looke like an idiot I bet wow I need to shut up.)

Coffee. Not good with mafia.

Seriously though, should we just come out and say who it is we have to act like since it's nothing special, just arbitray? Or guess at people's portrayl (at which I am bad so the person I got will despise me)
Yes, who you were given is not important and you can just throw it out into the open if that's what you want. (Actually, I'd advise doing so unless you are confident that others will be able to tell who you are playing as.)

Well I'm VM (and that does not stand for Visitor Message). Hence the "... the fuck?" in my first message.

... I'm going to screw this up so badly.

Back
Top Bottom