• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

And then you realized...

Kabigon

Yes We Can!! Obama Wins!
Have any of you been going about your business doing something you like, and then all of a sudden, you came to a realization?

I was outside cutting the grass and then I finally realized. Mimes ARE kind of creepy!

Have any of you ever had moments like these?

Does weilding a knife for two hours straight, then realizing your thumb is whitish and covered in blisters count? *Ices thumb*

Listening to Bullet With Butterfly Wings and realizing the Smashing Pumpkins aren't horrible. :x

'Why is this in the Coughing Cupboard?' I asked myself as I planned my morning/afternoon routine. 'It should be in Insanity!'

I got a joke from an episode of the Simpsons that I haven't seen in probably over a year while eating dinner yesterday.

(I'm slow)

I frequently realize how much life sucks. It's not even a suprise anymore, just a reminder.

It comes in varieties:

I suck
No wait, everyone else sucks
Or, we all suck
But they suck even more
For thinking that, you suck the most
Nothing of that matters because we're all positioned on an infinitely tiny dot in an uncaring reality.

Not really anything funny, but I was just sitting down on the floor of my room playing Pokemon: Emerald last year, and then I realized I was in love.

Also, I was hanging out at youth group last night with my beneficial friend's brother, talking my head off, and then I realized: He was holding an alligator lizard up to my face.

I come to poetic epiphanies all of the time.

Like, you cannot use shan't in that poem, it's modernist.

I've arrived in class only to realize that I'd forgotten my homework more often than is excusable. :/

*very forgetful*

I realized last night that my wireless Gamecube controller is the exact same shade of light blue as my DSi, and it made me very happy for some reason.

Read Jolty's post, realized that I feel old on the forums, then I go on irc and I'm the youngest one there. Just can't win. :(

This thread made me realize I'm one of those 13 year-olds. But that I was born in 1996.

I was born in July, you see.

Back
Top Bottom