• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

For good Scratch Spriters, here's your chance

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
So let's assume I have this concept art for the champion of this little region I made up. Well, I kinda want him sprited, and I can't do it, because I have only paint, which is a pain in the butt, so I'm please asking someone else do it. If you want to tell me how I can still do it with Paint, scram. Because I only want people that can do this for me. The concept art is this:

http://sheezyart.com/art/view/2497052/

If you'd like, you can add other stuff, I only added the text so maybe you could add extra stuff in there. Don't add the party, though. Also, if you're bored and want to, you can make this guy, too:

http://sheezyart.com/art/view/2497055/

Thanks a bunch to whoever does it. I'll do whatever you want in return. Almost anything, mind that.

Well, I'd do it in Paint :P

If I'm not too tired after FNM tonight I'll see about doing one of these guys. I would on my laptop here but all my spriting references are on the desktop and I don't feel like fishing around. :I Also the colors would probably be off because this screen is weird...

Okay, that's good. If you do decide to do it, do Ryan first, that's the main priority. I think Raven can wait; he hasn't shown very much interest in our project for a while. Speaking of which, if you could help us with our project, that would be nice. We're almost out of inspiration.

Back
Top Bottom