• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SGRUB [Signup]

Okay. So. I have an announcement to everyone who hasn't yet posted in the main thread.

A lot of you haven't been posting anything and haven't been participating in chats, and it's making it very hard to progress the plot, as we're still waiting for everyone to get here. What's more, is that we've had some other people come up and want to join, but because all slots are full, they can't. So I'm setting a deadline. Anyone who doesn't post within a week from today will be kicked and we will continue without you, adding in people in your place. If you're still interested in playing, please post. If not, just tell us and we'll take you off the list.

haven't been participating in chats

Yeah really. Whenever I sign onto Mibbit, no one is there. Ever. now, granted I haven't been there in a couple of days, but I have consistently for like a week prior and it always seems I'm the only one on.

But yeah, I'd still like to participate. *looks at my post in the main thread, rendering this last bit pointless*

Yeah really. Whenever I sign onto Mibbit, no one is there. Ever. now, granted I haven't been there in a couple of days, but I have consistently for like a week prior and it always seems I'm the only one on.

But yeah, I'd still like to participate. *looks at my post in the main thread, rendering this last bit pointless*

Yeah, you're fine. You've posted already and have at least tried to chat (sorry, I keep forgetting to check on Mibbet :B). But to everyone else: Please start doing stuff. If you don't want to play anymore, let us know.

I'm being fairly active, although I stopped getting on mibbit a while ago because no one else seemed to get on. If it's really that bad, though, I'll try to be activer.

I'm being fairly active, although I stopped getting on mibbit a while ago because no one else seemed to get on. If it's really that bad, though, I'll try to be activer.

Actually, you are also exempt. You've been on Pesterchum a lot, and posted in the thread. This was more directed to everyone else. :3

If there's a slot open, may I offer an application?

Name: Aascha Walter
Blood Colour:
ashblood1.png

Symbol: The Alchemy symbol for fire
Trolltag: pyramidScientist
Typing Quirk: Yov tenl> to mAke pyrAmi|>'s VVhere yov cAn, by messing An|> VVith certAin letters. ( changes u's to V, w's to VV, uses capital A's, and d's to |> )
Lusus: James, a fully grown dragon. He requires a steady diet of precious stones to eat, or he tends to fuck shit up. Otherwise he's alright for a lusus.
Title: Knight of Heart
Planet: Land of Horror and Cloud
Dream: Prospit
Strife Specibus: projectilekind

Relations: <> Frirtz - Both share an interest in scientific venture and both are bluebloods. While Aascha tries to calm Frirtz's happyculling ways, Frirtz encourages Aascha to be more ruthless in the pursuit of his goals.

Appearance: Doodle of Aascha

Aascha has the usual troll features; grey skin, black hair, yellow eyes, all the good stuff. He's not exceptionally tall and he isn't outstandingly skinny or bulky, though he is fit. He wears a black t-shirt with his symbol on in his blue blood colour. He also wears a kerchief around his neck, that's swirled in different shades of blue. He wears trousers with many pockets, with more bags to hold things in strapped to his thighs. His horns are quite small, curving slightly to the outside.

Personality: You're into quite a few things, like SCIENCE and HORROR MOVIES/GAMES. It doesn't even matter if the HORROR is very cheesy and b-quality, it's just a bit of fun. You're also a bit of a DERP and will often CLOWN AROUND to amuse your friends.

History: He played FLARP to collect the gems needed to feed his lusus. His character was modeled after his ancestor, Viscount Scorcher, a fire wielding thief. He would often complete the quests but also steal from those he faced in combat.

Other: His favourite horror series is "The Town That Draws in Trolls With Guilty Consciouses As They Have Done Terrible Things That Plague Their Mind But They Have Pushed It Aside So The Town Draws Them In To Make Them Face What They Have Done".

Last edited:
...deeeeeeeerp, I keep forgetting about this

Let's just put it this way-- my OC is a stoned lazyass for a very good reason

Should be postin' my portal entry post thing in a sec

Back
Top Bottom