• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Keta Region RP: The start [Sign Up]

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
A region of newly-found Pokemon, The keta region is home to The two sasquatch Pokemon...as well as a mysterious sea Pokemon, and the fire serpent protector. It is up to The ones that are discovered to stop the sea monster from treacherous harm.

Now, this is special. You can choose a Fakemon already sugessted (if you arent creative), or you can make one your own.

Ones you can choose if you want;

Good Fakes;

Bunnaden~ Fire type Bunny
Fiabbit~ Fire/Psychic Rabbit

Twigmunk~ Grass type Chipmunk
Chipplet~ Grass type Chipmunk

Purapole~ Tadpole
Merilet~ Froglet
Frocean~ Frog

Pulic~ Dark/Normal type Puli dog

Flye-Flye~Flying Aye-Aye

Puralypic~ Water/Psychic Jellyfish

Blasagrine~ Fire/Psychic baby tiger
Pyragrine~ Fire/Psychic Adult Tiger

Sapsquatch~Grass type Bigfoot

Tanorindent~ Fire Serpent

Evil Fakes;

Yetice~ Ice Yeti

Krailla~ Sea Kracken

So....uhh...you can join.

Pokemon:(One listed,ormake one your own)
Name:

-If you want your own Fakemon, fillout the top and bottom. If not, just the top-

Species:
Type:
Appearence:
Personality:
Bio:

Players;
Darkaura~ Pulic
Everglider~Dranessie
Magnemite~Psyperior
Mewmew~Bunnaden

Last edited:
Maybe a form for application?
And A little depth about each Pokemon? I wouldn't want to randomly point my finger and end up choosing a Pokemon it turned out that I didn't like.

Pick a pokemon listed if you want, then you'll get a summary, and if you dont like it, then you pick another. Form application in a sec

Um...

Pokemon:Dranessie
Name: Drass

Species:Dranessie
Type: Grass
Appearance: Click
Personality: Playful
Bio: Drass is a playful baby Dranessie, a Loch-Ness Monster Pokemon.

Last edited:
Everglider, please fill out also the top part r the sheet if making your own.

Then you'll be accepted. =P

Pokemon: Psyperior ("The superior Psychic pokemon" [/dexentry])
Name: Duke

Species: Psyperior
Type: Psychic/Rock
Appearance: Imagine a more humanoid form of a Rhydon, golden, with a blue or red aura being given off of it, gender pending, and a few inches slimmer.
Personality: Quiet (the nature and its effects)
Bio: Duke doesn't say much, unless cooperation is needed, else, he keeps to himself.

Bunnaden is a fire type bunny fakemon.

Fiabbit's a fire type rabbit.

Magnemite, accepted

Accepted!

Oh, and here's my form

Pokemon: Pulic
Name: Dentina

Explaination of Pokemon: Just like Puli dogs, Pulic's come in shades of Black, White, and Grey. (this comes in grey) This Pokemon has dreadlocks that look alot like yarn. Even though it's fur covers its eyes, it's eyesight is nea perfect.

(Mewmew, if you want to know about bunnaden, Look on my fakemon starter suggestions, cause thats where it is)

I shall start it when there's More people. My last RPs always end early due to not too many people,...so more people is needed.

Back
Top Bottom