• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Assassination Society [OOC/Sign-ups]

IndigoFox

Hai hai hai hai hai hai hai!
The Story

There was once a time when harmony was evident in the life of every pokemon. It was a time of peace, and prosperity for all. But such times never last long. One night, a young eevee was found dead. The cause of death was ultimately decided to be a gash on the eevee's neck, however, there were several burn marks on the eevee's body. The eevee's family, a highly repected clan by the name of Namra, blamed the fire dog clan, the Scalit, despite the clan's blatant denial to have known the eevee at all. Worse, the Scalit felt they were being betrayed by potential family, as the eevees who evolved into flareons would usually be inducted into the Scalit.

A war broke out between the two. The Scalit sought help from the shadow clan, the Delka, but they preferred to remain neutral, as did the bird clan, the Povae, who had previously been strong allies of the Namra. The war came to a climactic end when the water clan, the Waema, threatened to flood the territories of both clans if they did not cease their fighting. Both clans reluctantly agreed.

Twenty years later, the clans have disbanded, and the members have scattered. Despite this, however, old scars still remain, and the war still rages in secret...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay, so the idea behind this is that my character is forming a new clan. You are all asking to join this new clan. When you make your character, your past and personality will decide what role, which I will PM to you once you are accepted, you will play in this story. Some of you will be assassins. Some of you will be targets. Some of you will be completely innocent.

The Killing System

In most RPs, if you want to kill a character, you have to ask permission, but when you're trying to assassinate someone, you can't exactly ask permission. So. We're going to play a little game whenever an assassin makes an attempt on someone's life. The game is simple. The assassin, and the target the assassin is trying to kill, will both pick 5 letters at random. From there, I will use my own system to decide the winner. The two roleplay out the scene. It is completely up to the defender if he wants to put up a fight or not, but the target MUST DIE if defeated.

If the defender wins, the assassin must still make an attempt on the target's life, but the target cannot die.

---------------------------------------------

The Form

Name:
Species:
Appearance: (Pictures allowed, but please write a bit too.)
Personality: (Can be PO, but please give a general idea.)
History: (Must be at least three paragraphs long.)

-------------------------

Players

Reserved:
Moka Rosario/Lopunny/Blackout

Confirmed:

Last edited:
You know what would be a nice twist?

You'd have to come to me to find out. If it is implemented, I don't want to spoil anyone if would be kept a secret

Name: Moka Rosario
Species: Lopunny
Appearance: Looks like regular Lopunny but all white
Personality: Shy and quite and uses charm to get her way
History: To be finished

Back
Top Bottom