• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Oh hey it's a Linoone

Crazy Linoone

broke ASB
Not technically new, but yeah, I died for a while there :P Real life got in the way for a while, and there was drama, and I ran out of energy because socializing takes a lot of effort so I just couldn't be arsed to come back on anymore arrrrgh.

But now I've had two months (or was it three? I can't math) to recharge, so I think I'm okay now? Anyhow, apologies for any important things I definitely have missed, and I'll be lurking around in a corner over there.

EDIT: Oh wow, it seems like ASB died while I wasn't here. That was unexpected...

Wahhh it's Effercon! I really did miss a lot, didn't I? Thanks for the link!

Ahhh flattery why. I only had good rankings in ASB because the only times I've battled someone legitly good, the RNGs were looking upon me favorably :(

You're back! :DDD

It's nice to see you here again! I never really talked to you as much as res or bluzzy, but you've always been fun to be around and I did want to speak more to you! I assume bulbasaur was actually the one who dragged you back here, then?

EDIT: You were actually really good at ASB (especially in the BfA since I saw you there)! It wasn't just luck >( You need better self esteem!

Last edited:
Hi Mai! :DDD

Actually, I poofed from bulbasaur as well :P I came back because I missed you guys too much. Also, from the time I was gone, I realized that res has completely ruined my grammar :|

Hi Mai! :DDD

Actually, I poofed from bulbasaur as well :P I came back because I missed you guys too much. Also, from the time I was gone, I realized that res has completely ruined my grammar :|

feh, is normal, unis wrong.

is unlike that res completely ruins you grammar; res simply changes your grammar in ways that might to an observer seem ... quirky. quirk! quirky is a fun word, both to say and to type, have I mentioned?

... although, how you realised it?

also まどか…ってさ あなたも知ってるの? アニメか何かのキャラとか? well yes, we know that, but. help us with that, would you? it's been a while.

also come over to the other place sometime, would you? like old times! ... well, only a few months old, but.

well mostly it's LINOONE, IT EXISTS :DDD <333 :&&& :PPP !! and uh get over to the other place there are things we need to about

WOW SO MANY REPLIES I FEEL SO POPULAR

resplace is still alive? I should probably go check it out then :d

@resgrammarstuffs: It's less of a "res ruins Linoone's grades" and more of "RESDISEASE IS SPREADING" feh hrml ??

CRAZYYYYYY

WE BOTH CAME BACK ON THE SAME DAY

XD

YAY

WE CAN BE COMING BACK TOGETHER BUDDIES

OR SOMETHING

???

... how you're doing so well in english with your level of grammar? what happened, and is there an amusing anecdote to go with it?

Not really. As far as I know I got the highest mark in my English class. Was just talking to friend on MSN the way I usually talk, and he just asked me that out of the blue.

@resgrammarstuffs: It's less of a "res ruins Linoone's grades" and more of "RESDISEASE IS SPREADING" feh hrml ??

TOTALLY BENIGN RIGHT

Not really. As far as I know I got the highest mark in my English class. Was just talking to friend on MSN the way I usually talk, and he just asked me that out of the blue.

what does this have to do with res ruining your grammar then

Because you altered the way I usually talk so that I usually talk funny? Or quirky, as you put it! Quirk quirk quirky.

you talk funny? how so? actual amusing associated anecdotes are?

bluzzy at some point you must watch some of those things we keep going on about, you keep missing my

you talk funny? how so? actual amusing associated anecdotes are?

bluzzy at some point you must watch some of those things we keep going on about, you keep missing my

Amusing anecdotes would probably be inside of the "Was just talking to friend on MSN the way I usually talk, and he just asked me that out of the blue."

We've already gotten bluzzy to Madoka!

... Although AtLA is a thing bluzzy needs to watch, yes.

Back
Top Bottom