• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username Mafia [d4]MAFIA WIN

Re: Username Mafia [D1]

Doesn't Pinkamena keep Rainbow's organs in and just makes her into a stuffed doll? Because that's what I remember from the fanfic. I know she takes RD's skin, cutie mark, and wings off, but not the organs as far as I can remember.

oh, yeah, the game. Anyway, you can inspect me: I'll show up innocent. If there's an inspector, if they inspect me tonight, and I somehow show up innocent, but when the inspection shows me as innocent, the inspector doesn't have to say anything, so they won't be in trouble for nothing. Does that sound good?

But I don't really understand why no organs relates to me. Pinkamena keeps the organs in and makes RD a stuffed pony.

Whoops, I meant "somehow show up as mafia".

Just to clarify, for some unfathomable reason that an inspector gets the result as mafia, they state it in the thread and you're free to lynch me during Day two. But when the result shows up as innocent, an inspector doesn't have to say anything. If they don't say anything, that means they got me as innocent.

Or, when they get me as innocent, they state it in the thread and then a healer heals them for the rest of the nights.

Sounds good?

So, username = role = flavor text should help? I've never read that pasta, and I can't connect the flavor text with anyone else, and Pinkamena seems to be the most popular vote... I'll probably abstain tonight just because I don't have a definite suspicion, but if there's evidence against someone by the time it comes to lynching, I'll vote.

so pink. if you're supposedly innocent, then the flavor must be pointing to someone else. ideas?

Disembowling real isn't a thing I can see a bird doing. And my role has no connection to Braviary, more of one to Captain America, which is weird.

I'm leaving for New Jersey tomorrow morning and won't have 'net access 'til tomorrow night so I can't exactly wait to decide if I want to lynch since the day phase will probably be over by then... Pinkamena, I guess, is the most likely Mafia candidate thus far.

I also think Pinkamena is the most likely suspect, and since we're running out of time...

I abstainfrom lynching. There just isn't enough evidence to pick someone out, and everyone's probably lynching Pink anyways so it's not like my vote matters.

Also, I'm going on vacation until Sunday, FYI.

Guys, what about my plaaaan?! I'll show up innocent, I swear, I'm sure.

abstain

OK... Do you really want to know my role? I'll roleclaim for my innocence.

I'm the psychic type, remember, and I have a strong feeling she's innocent.

so I suppose it's PINKIE DEATH.

Pinkie dies.
Everyone goes to her house to search for stuff, like evidence (or money to steal.)
Most stop dead in the doorway.
Cupcakes and sweets, everywhere. Also toys, and large stuffed ponies.
Wait.
What?
They head downstairs.
Blood.
Skulls of various animals (and humans).
Balloon-organs.
A trolley with various sharp things on it.
And a slab with a rather large amounts of dried blood. Deplorable. Disgusting.
This pony doesn't care about much of anything, except this, it seems.
Everyone rushes up the stairs to fetch some brain bleach.
When Pinkamena's body is buried, no tears were shed.

Pinkie was A THIRD PARTY PERSON. NEITHER INNOCENT OR MAFIA
Night shall begin.
Start sending in your night actions.

(that took a long time to write LOL so I didn't see the above two posts sorreh)

(You guys really want to start sending in more night actions. Really.)

Day!
Yay!
Another gathering in the square with no deaths.....? Nope.
Mewtwo's body in, again, in the fountain, with her ears bleeding and with some mathy-looking runes on her face.
At least it wasn't as gory as the last one.

Mewtwo is dead. She was Innocent.
About 24 hours for discussion.
Allowing Trixie one dead-post.

Deadposts. Yeah.

OK, my role was Serial Killer. I win by myself and show up as innocent upon inspection.

But I'm dead.

Back
Top Bottom