• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Banner and Icon Set Shop

Eclipse

High-functioning sociopath
I've always liked making banners and icons, and since I've got some free time, I thought why not?

Requests do not necessarily have to be sets, you can request just banners and icons. Give me a picture and I'll do whatever I can with it.

Usually my banners are random sizes and icons are 150x150. But those are changeable to requests.

Examples:
8wzhjb.png

23kako8.png

23wl0qr.png

mtqxoz.png

29p83de.png

2hd1lq1.png

2mmfdj.png

and of course, my own avatar and banner.

sylgjm.png

I hope this is what you wanted. I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to do with it ahaha. And thank you, I try to make good banners.

could you please make a banner with these anime characters;

Tokine from Kekkaishi (in middle)

Yoshimori from Kekkaishi (in middle)

Haruko from Fooly Cooly (next to Yoshimori)

Naota from Fooly Cooly (next to Tokine)

Kagome from Inuyasha (Next to Naota)

Inuyasha from Inuyasha (Next to Haruko)

It's almost impossible to find any pictures of Naota. I can find decent pictures of everyone else, but Naota keeps escaping me.

Unless you could find a good picture of him, I'll have to exclude him in the banner. @_@

can you switch Naota for Zoey from Mew Mew Power? i'm pretty sure there's a zoey pic

e9i0z4.png

jfdksa I'm never taking these kind of requests again. It takes impossibly long to find pictures. From now on, if someone doesn't provide an adequate picture to make a banner/icon out of, I am ignoring them. :c

Oo, these are very nice graphics. :> If you don't mind, I'd like a signature of Excalibur (using this image) to go with my current avatar, please. It should say "Fools." (with the period) somewhere on there.

If you can't work with that picture for whatever reason, I'll find another one for you.

if6b9w.png

Oh my god I'm sorry I didn't get to this sooner. I didn't see your request. ;3;
I hope you don't mind me resizing the pic.

Hm... I'm thinking of a request.
I think it'll be Homestuck themed, with all the trolls, with Sollux and Gamzee in the middle and front.
I'll get pictures later, it's 1:11 here.

I'm glad you like it Zapi. :D

Hm... I'm thinking of a request.
I think it'll be Homestuck themed, with all the trolls, with Sollux and Gamzee in the middle and front.
I'll get pictures later, it's 1:11 here.
If you want me to just use their sprites, then I could easily manage that. Unless you had specific sprites/art for me to use.

I'm glad you like it Zapi. :D

If you want me to just use their sprites, then I could easily manage that. Unless you had specific sprites/art for me to use.

I was going to find some hero mode fanart so that it looks more epic than sprites.

2dqj0ir.png

Here you go! I hope you like it, I had a hard time trying to decide what I'd want to do with Vegeta. OTL

Requesting a banner cuz these things are awesome :D

Could you take those two sprites from the banner in my sig (the Lucario and Weavile) and make them a banner of some sort and have it say "I can be yours, You can be mine, and just for tonight, I swear it will feel right" with the punctuation, please. You can just do whatever to it :D

Glad you like it, Black Yoshi. :D

I thought it'd be boring if the banner only had sprites, so I edited some Sugimori art to match the sprites.
15cmu60.png

Art-less banners, in case you don't like my crappy edits:
nvtaa8.png

And Alice, incase you need to use those sprites for anything, here's the rip:
11vl5k9.png

Hyoo~ That was a big request. XD

Back
Top Bottom