• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Never cared for it much, loved to EXP grind off of it in FRLG's Four Island. I might have used one in a Crystal run but that was forever ago, so I dunno. It's okay.

Does it give as much EXP. as that Ranger with the Chansey on 7 Island?

Anyway, Dewgong seems pretty uninventive to me.

Aw, Water and Ice types with decent Special Defence have a tendency to be sort of pretty... Also nice fangs. I guess it's some sort of... seal/dugong/walrus/... narwhal? Why can't it learn Ice Fang or Horn Attack?

i've never actually had a dewgong but i wish i did, if just to see how it works?

i always stuck with lapras or walrein instead of using it? recently i've been trying to not get the same pokemon over and over again... but it's also not like dewgong is easy to get early on, i think that's my main problem with using it during a game playthrough. a quick bulbapedia look says that you can get it late game in b/w and b2/w2 but like. it kinda loses its use by then to me, because by that time you've got a solid water type that can probably learn ice beam anyway...

it IS majorly cute though.

That's funny. I've just changed my avatar ...

Anyway, I absolutely love Dewgong! It's super cute and I love Water/Ice, even if it's not a super fantastic Pokemon.

ummm
have this I guess

567.svg

interesting pessimistic prehistoric bird thing with higher attack than... most things

i used it once a pokemon black run and it was a pretty dang solid pokemon
its ability is a pain (but a necessary one for balancing, i know... and there's little more satisfying than fighting against an archeops and knocking it down to half-health in one hit so it deals only paltry damage to you)

also i really like it's cry for some reason???
(in pokemon black its back animation was different from its front animation and it would bother. me. this is probably a thing with a lot of pokemon but it bothered me for archeops especially, i do not know why)

archeops used to be my favorite polemon, i ditched my starter for it in my first run-through of white and it saved my butt a lot in the battle train. its abolity is pretty shitty though.

Archeops is amazing in-game. It has amazing Speed and Attack, which are basically the most important stats for in-game. And if its health goes below half, just use a MooMoo Milk.

And it looks frickin' cool too.

Today: Female Jellicent!

593.png

"The fate of the ships and crew that wander into Jellicent’s habitat: all sunken, all lost, all vanished..."

Female Jelicent; Pink...frilly.......poofy.........

Yep, totally remind's me of sweet lolita fashion;

Well, it isn't *JUST* in pink. But yeah. THE SIMULARITIES, PEOPLE!!! lol...
xD;

Hense, my comment on this day's pokemon :P Ahmen. *bow's*

Also, jelicant is kind of a regal pokemon. And, well, lolita IS compaired to princess dresses a lot, too, soo.....dang i love this pokemon you chose XD

Archeops: Yeah, Rock and Flying are a weird combination. The reason why Skarmory is the best of both worlds while the Rock/Flying guys have low Defence is that rock is actually fragile. You can make light constructions out of metal, but not out of rock.
Poor feathered raptor/Archaeopteryx probably didn't know its descendants would conquer the sky...
And I don't like Pokémon with bad abilities, so I went for Carracosta... I mostly choose the defensive fossils anyway.

Jellicent: Rules the sea in the area with no sea legendary around... the dark depths where Lanturn and Clamperl-liners are afraid to venture... Older than Relicanth... You can easily imagine Tentacruel being Kyogre's underlings, but this ghost jellyfish is the queen. And apparently sinks ships and eats souls... There's something Lovecraftian about that...

umm
442.png

Today is a nice day. Let's make it a Spiritomb day!

(I just realized how awesome Spiritomb's conquest sprite looks in Axe-Murderer)

is it bad that i like the Odd Keystone more than Spiritomb
like i sometimes would rather have the Keystone than the Spiritomb

Cool pokemon, though. (My logic is puzzling)

Ah,, Spiritomb. The spooky combination of purple and green. The face all fused in one part. The swirly eye. Strange how both Sableye and Spiritomb have a connection to minerals. And are purple. And begin with S.

(I just realized how awesome Spiritomb's conquest sprite looks in Axe-Murderer)

I don't see a big difference from how it looks in Roar of Time. Does the plain gray stuff make it more awesome?

Always, always confused me because all Meowth sprites are standing on two legs but in the anime they have to teach themselves to stand on two legs. Like what

Always meant to use one, never got to it. A shame that Kanto's only Pickup slave can't be caught before the first large dungeon

Back
Top Bottom