• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which layout do you use?

scyther slash on both

i'm doing this thing where every time a new style is added to the forums i switch to it

of course it's been over three years since scyther slash was finished even though there were only four months between roar of time and scyther slash and six between axe-murderer and roar of time and less than a month between the forums' reboot and axe-murderer

um

I switch between Minimal Dewong and Bachuru style for the forums. And I use Dewgong on the site. I like Spectrum Style a lot, but just don't really use it.

MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW. And did I mension Bouncey little Meeeeew? :P

The Mew skin was always my favorite and I doubt that'll ever change.

:)

....espesally cuz of the pink. Heehee. I likez teh piiink....n//n; lol

Forums: Bachuru Style (my gosh Butterfree make a TCoD Bachuru counterpart. :D)
Site: Articuno Style! It's always been my favorite.

I await the day Bouncy Mew finally returns to the forums. I had such beautiful times with it back on IF :'3

I need to tell you again. It's vitally important.

I await the day Bouncy Mew finally returns to the forums. I had such beautiful times with it back on IF :'3

I need to tell you again. It's vitally important.

I will use that skin all the time till i'm dead....
:love:

I'm using the bachiru forum skin right now. Its quite adorable :grin:

I'm using dewgong. I might change it, i'm just not sure how XD I'd love to like use something like mew or ninetales though^^

I use Axe-Murderer style because it's the only one with a dark background. I come from another forum which has "midnight" themes, and so this one is the most comfortable to me

I've been using scyther slash for awhile. The green is a nice, soft colour and nothing really stands out on it too much. It's a lot nicer on the eyes in general than the other styles, in my opinion.

Honistly, i'd like if there were more cute pokemon themes XD But oh well...

EDIT: Wait...this isn't about the forum, is it?

Last edited:
Shiny Ninetales on the main site*, and Butterfree over here. What can I say? I like light purple, it's easy on the eyes.
*I don't usually go there on mobile.

Back
Top Bottom