• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Have you ever met a famous person?

Flareth

The fastest girl in town
I sorta kinda met Aaron Cater. He was doing some thing at a girls make up thing like...4-5 years ago. We didn't get a chance to meet him and we were only allowed to take one picture. And i think we got autographs from when he was like 12.

Well, who have you met?

Well I haven't actually MET anyone famous, but my class took a picture with Oprah (Very long story) and my mom met Lee Ann Womack in a Walmart.

Michael Palin when I was 3. I have a picture of my mom and I with him. :B

Aaaand kindasorta Bill Nye. I saw him signing autographs at the channel 9 store in Seattle, though I didn't actually talk to him because I was about 9 years old and too shy. Which sucks because he's amazing. D:

Linzys, that's awesome!!! :D

And, voice actors are famous, so voice actors are also eligible if you have met them.

I sorta met Erick Daimpier. (Basketball player for the Dallas Mavericks, for those of you who don't know.)
He was signing autographs at a game.

What about animators? I've been taught by a couple of former Disney animators. :D

Oh! Oh! And a guy who worked for Marvel comics! :3

I think I ran into some famous basketball player once.

No one important, unfortunately. :(

My school was doing community service at a food bank and for whatever reason this apparently famous rapper was there. Got a picture with him on my phone but the person who took it didn't save it right, and I got his autograph which has probably been thrown away by now.

...to this day I have no idea who the man was, which will always be more amusing than if I did know.

Erm, I met some random olympic runner who came to my school for some odd thing. I dunno.

And my Mum's met Prince Charles, because he owns part of my town.

I met Satoshi Tajiri in the 2006/7 Pokemon world championship Trading Card Game(TCG) Tournament in California(or the 07/08 in Hawaii, but I think it was 06/07, and I know it wasn't 05/06 California championship), I got him to sign me cards by learning how to say "thank you" as a way of thanking someone you respect, in japanese, he's a nice guy!(he even dresses casual too!)
... yah that's it for me!:grin:if you don't know who Satoshi Tajiri is, you should look it up... seriously... like now...-ish

I met Satoshi Tajiri in the 2006/7 Pokemon world championship Trading Card Game(TCG) Tournament in California(or the 07/08 in Hawaii, but I think it was 06/07, and I know it wasn't 05/06 California championship), I got him to sign me cards by learning how to say "thank you" as a way of thanking someone you respect, in japanese, he's a nice guy!(he even dresses casual too!)
... yah that's it for me!:grin:if you don't know who Satoshi Tajiri is, you should look it up... seriously... like now...-ish

Tajiri-dono? HOLY SHIT! I am so jealous of you! I want to meet him, he's got Asperger's Syndrome!

Oh yeah I guess technically I kind of met Hulk Hogan at the JAA finals. I think I shook his hand or something, anyway.

seriously why the hell did they ask Hulk Hogan to MC a Pokémon tournament

Back
Top Bottom