• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Digimon Adventure III: Reapermon's Revenge

The Digital World is in danger again. Reapermon, who just so happens to be Diaboromon reincarnated, is attempting to conquer the Digital World, and also planning to destroy the Real World. He sucessfully had his minions kidnap the old Digidestined and their Digimon, and new Digidestined must save them, using Digivice 3.0's, and Digimon Partners. There will be 14 new Digidestined (including myself), and they must stop Reapermon's minions in the Real World before being able to go to the Digital World.

Name:
Physical Appearance (a pic or a decent description will do):
Personality:
Recent History (keep it brief):
Digimon Partner (Rookie):
Digivolution Line:
Digivice 3.0 Color:

My Profile

Name: Eric
Physical Appearance (a pic or a decent description will do): The male hero from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Personality: Will be played out
Recent History (keep it brief): He doesn't like to talk about his past with ANYONE!
Digimon Partner (Rookie): Monmon
Digivolution Line (Rookie to Mega): Monmon -> Hookmon -> Assaultmon -> Cannondramon
Digivice 3.0 Color: Gold

Last edited:
ZOMG ADVENTURE 3!!! Tamers was meh, Frontier nearly destroyed it, and Data Squad is just plain heresy. Adventure 1 and 02 were the best.

Name: Zak
Physical Appearance (a pic or a decent description will do): Black hair, green t-shirt with open black jacket, black pants, and black shoes.
Personality: played out
Recent History: Just an ordinary American sixteen year old. He always wanted to go to Japan, but now that he's there on vacation, he has received a digivice and a Floramon partner and is now a new Digidestined. Not that Digimon are anything strange to him; he saw the Omnimon battle on the internet when he was younger, and now that Digimon are no longer a secret (cause of the end of 02), he is fascinated with them and proud to be a Digidestined.
Digimon Partner (Rookie): Floramon (most are female, but can this one be male?)
Digivolution Line: Floramon -> Kiwimon -> Deramon -> Gryphonmon
Digivice 3.0 Color: Teal

Wow... unfortunately, this looks less popular than your last Digimon RP, CB. Of course, people actually did join that one, it's just that you didn't start it. I personally love Digimon, and no offense to you, but I think that maybe not everyone here shares our enthusiasm...

I join all his RPs!

Name:Mysti
Physical Appearance:Pretty much my Trainersona,blond hair,wears a lot of blue,and always is carrying a purse. that always has evrything you need,and it's a wonder she fits it all in a little bitty purse!
Personality:Light,bouncy,playful,gets-along-with-others,only-fights-if-has-to.
Recent History:She found her Digimon while playing the computer.She was looking at a Digidex,as she had heard about them before.When she clicked on Gatomon,she appeared!
Digimon Partner (Rookie):Gatomon(does that count?)
Digivolution Line:Salamon-Gatomon-Angewomon-Ophanimon
Digivice 3.0 Color:Pink

Back
Top Bottom