• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Graphic Spot

Banners

venonatbanner.png

skarmorybanner.png

indestructiblemk8.png

x5e3qc.png

mysticfh9.png

garchompmikebannervn5.png

pkpfbannerah4.png

Userbars

userbarif1.png

auserbarmq6.png

smuserbarvk2.png

moduserbaryh7.png

cuserbaroh0.png

muserbarbb5.png

---​

Request freely, I do banners, userbars and avatars or any type of graphical image you can come up with: I can make you wallpapers and stuff like that, too.

I'll turn down your request if it has one or more of these things:
- You want me to include sexually explicit material in the image.
- You don't give me enough details in it, just saying "make me an eeveelution banner" won't cut it ;(
- You want me to include too many renders in the same image. What "too many" means will be up to me.
- It's too hard and I can't do it.
- It's just plain stupid and pointless. I won't make you a banner with a Ditto and plain white background; open a Canvas in Paint and do it yourself. This can also apply to a request I don't like for some reason, probably because I've made like 20 other "Lucario in blue background" images and I want a challenge instead of a memory test. Be original \m/

Don't bother me if, in your opinion, I'm taking too much time making your request. I haven't forgotten it and bugging me about it won't make me attend to it faster, it's almost sure to work the other way around, regardless of the level of kindness you approach me with. Patience is a virtude.

You are, of course, free to say no to the image I present you and bid me to do another for the same request as often as you want, but when I find out you're fucking with me I'll just kick you in the nuts. If you do accept the image I make for you, I ask you only to give credit to me by the nickname of ".GoreTuzk" or "Squall", alternatively linking to this thread if you are using the image in another forums.

If you agree with all the above mentioned stuff, request now and I'll do what I can to please your will. *bows*

Last edited:
ooooooh.

Damn you're /good/.

If I may ask for a banner?

The image can be from this picture (Couldn't find a decent Render, sorry. D: )
And the text could be 'That Heiderich Boy' in a nice flowy type of writing... You can be as creative as you like with the rest. :3 and if it could be about 500wx150h?

(just tell me if you need me to elaborate? :3?)

Thank you for the compliments.

@Tiggy: I use Adobe Photoshop 8.0

@Full Metal Cookies: I deduct you don't want the background of the picture included (seeing as you refered to it as "render", not "stock") so I made it with that in mind. If you'd prefer a version with the background just let me know.

2jfqs1.png

Greatness beyond measure(well, at least from my viewpoint). I'd make a request, but it would be sorely lacking in details...

Wow you're good <3

Um, could I have a banner? :D

Here's the render, I'd like a black-and gold background, and the text saying "Emerald Serpent" somewhere. The rest is up to you :D

I would like a banner for my RPG, please!

It's white fading into sky blue, with Tigrera
tigress.gif
(the only decent out-of-her-ball picture I could find!)and on the left it says, " Bakugan Tournament!" and on the right, it says, "Join now!". In the upper left corner, there should be a Hawiian flower, lavender purple, please!

Thanks!

May I have a banner AND avatar? I would like a banner to replace my cyndaquil club one and one to replace my avatar make them both with cyndaquil on them and make sure that the cyndaquil club is written on the banner. Thats all.

Back
Top Bottom