• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Banners/Signatures (also suggestions are welcome)

Well alot has changed here. I got back from 5 weeks of life guarding at a summercamp for little kids. and There are only 2 pages in the art thread and my account is gone. Probably has somthging to do witht that update thing. But no matter, I am reopening my shop here.

Examples of my work:

latest work from newest to oldest, looking for suggestions on top few.
prestige.png

rift1.png

Universal1.png

dreamscape.png

rocketmag2.png

fog.png

I'll take one request per person at a time.
Keep in mind that some requests may take longer than others.
Quality also varies depending on what you want.
(If you ask for 6 different pokemon in one banner, it can be difficult to do anything very artsy due to the number of focals)

So in you request you should include
What you want in it, or a basic idea like make me a Smeagle banner
Any text you want on the banner
If you are reqesting a pokemon banner please tell me if you want th sugimori art or a sprite.

also feel free to provide the images you want me to use in the sig, but if thye are low quality I may suggest another to you if I can find one. :)

with all that said, requests are open

Just stick to the

What you want in it, or a basic idea like make me a Smeagle banner
Any text you want on the banner
If you are reqesting a pokemon banner please tell me if you want th sugimori art or a sprite.
also feel free to provide the images you want me to use in the sig, but if thye are low quality I may suggest another to you if I can find one. :)

you can put it in that order I guess and call it a form.

Could I have a banner with Sugimori shiny Palkia, shiny Dialga, and regular Arceus with the text "psycho deity bait"? I think you know who theyre talking about.

hmmm ok, I looked for a while for Arceus Sugimori art.
Can't seem to find it.
I found some fan art in Sugimori's style.
Will that be fine? or do you have Arceus by Sugimori?

I'd like to have a banner of an Arcanine, an Eevee and an Absol, sugimori art please. ^^ With text saying "Wildcards", and with their names underneath them: Basaina (Arcanine), Abserath (Eevee) and Envy (Absol). Erk, you're already working on something. >< I'll be happy to wait ^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom