• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

One-Shot A Demigod Greater Than Percy Jackson

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
I woke up inside a cabin. I hadn't a clue where I was. The cabin was large, but almost nothing was in it. Just a bunk bed and a statue. The statue looked familiar.....but how?

The door swung open. A guy on a white stallion came in. Wait, no he was apart of the stallion. Was he...a centaur?

"Umm....are you Chiron?" I guessed. I knew plenty of Greek Myths.

"Yes, I am. We have brought you here." Chiron said.

"Whhhhhyyyy?" I asked, "Where am I?"

"You are at Camp Half-Blood, the only safe haven for demigods." he said.

Demigods? I looked round the room a bit more. I looked at the statue. I realized it was of Zeus.

"You mean like that camp that the Percy Jackson kid came too?" I asked hpefully.

"Hmph! Rick Riordan was a Demigod from here who, ironiclly, like to write stories about greek Myths. Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase and Jason Grace are fictional people! not real!" Chiron snorted.

"Oh" I said gloomfully, "Why was I brought here?"

"Come with me" he said as he trotted away.

I followed after him. After two minutes of walking, a girl came up to me. I gasped in surprise.

Chiron trotted next to her, "This is Terri, the new Oracle. She has spoken of a prophecy.

"At Dawn of a solstice day
A demigod comes to stay.
From a place so infamously known,
she has decided the fate of the bonds that hold
" she said in a raspy voice. the oracle's voice.

Chiron started to talk again, "You are that demigod, obviously. But do you know what is the place infamously known?"

I hadn't a clue, but my mouth did. "Rebirth" How did I know that?

Chiron was speechless. "I guess this demigod was...reborn from the realm of hades. Makes sense. You have defeated the Titan Atlas in another life of yours. Now you're a spawn of Zeus. Well, Off you go child, back into your cabin"

I stood there for a moment, but then went to my cabin. Aparently, I was the spawn of Zus, and this prophecy just happened. I blinked. Weren't these prophecies supposed to, I don't know, be important? Nothing like Percy Jackson series. But I did defeat Atlas. That was totally awesome, right?

I slumped to sleep, hoping this was all a dream.

Lulz, I was bored.

Back
Top Bottom