• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which skin/style do you use?

What skin do you use?

• vBulletin

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Minimal Dewgong

Votes: 42 30.0%
  • Axe Murderer

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Roar of Time

Votes: 71 50.7%

• Total voters
Ah, definitely Roar of Time~ I don't think I've viewed the forums in the other styles yet, though.. *fail*

I hate how 3/4 of the styles are too dark for me :( Bouncy Mew style would be appreciated the most *nod*

I use all of the styles that are not "deprecated." I change the skin I am viewing each month. I did not vote. Can one vote for all of the choices? The style I am currently using is Celebi for The Cave Of Dragonflies, and Bachuru for The Cave Of Dragonflies Forums.

I use Axe Murderer simply because a) it features Sneasel and Sneasel is badass and b) it's called freaking AXE MURDERER style.

I use Jolti- sorry, "Bachuru" style because it's easy on the eyes and looks nice. And Joltik is adorables!

Fixed. Apparently that forum had an "Override users' style choice" option selected.

Minimal Dewgong because minimalism.

It's also just really nice to look at. Everything is soft and clean.

Well, i'm not using any of the skins mensioned in the poll XD It looks like i'm using a scyther skin right now..

...I wish there were more cute pokemon skins, like maybe mew or jirachi. I like pokemon like those best^^;;

Back
Top Bottom