• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What if Pikachu evolved?

It'd never happen since neither Ash nor Pikachu, but I'd love to see it. Pikachu/Raichu would probably angst with Ash for a while, but they'd eventually get over it and then live would move on.

Well, tomorrow we get to see how, if Pikachu evolved, Satoshi would interact with a Raichu. That isn't "Grrr. I'm mean." Really.

Do you think it would happen in the most epic pokemon movie of all time?

No, because what should have been the most epic Pokemon movie ever was just an episode. D:

Seriously, though, Pikachu shouldn't, and it probably won't happen. :D

It really shouldn't, because then it'd be hard to adjust to Raichu, and Raichu wouldn't look good on Ash's shoulder. XD

It's 66 pounds, according to Psypokes, and I doubt a 14/15 year old could lug that much weight around on their sholder.

Key word being was ten.

I've posted this on some other thread, a pretty lame idea I came up with:

Some bad guy, not Team Rocket, develops a ray thingy that evolves all pokemon, regardless of their level, etc. The reason they want it, is because evolved pokemon are much stronger, and if they captured even a handful of them, they could literally own the world. The wreak havoc, blasting ever pokemon they come across with it, then catching them with these balls that they developed, that work like Master balls only when a pokemon is evolving. Then Ash gets wind of it, and with his big ego goes and tries to stop it. Pikachu becomes Raichu, and freaks out before becoming caught. Team Rocket hears about it, and wants to get in onto it. They go, and Meowth evolves into Persian. He flips out because he never wanted to be one, and runs away before becoming caught.

After a while, basically all challenges have been smothered. The camera goes to 'Meowth', who is sulking. He has a little emo moment, then wipes his tears with his massive paws and goes back to Team Rocket, who is having an emo moment themselves. Seeing that they'll be useless, he goes to ash who is fretting over 'Pikachu.' Meowth speaks to him, and decides to go get the Raichu back, so he can eat him. Figuratively, of course.

He goes into the secret hideout, or whatever, and sees a massive hallway lined with the new pokeballs. Inside of them all are all the pokemon that the bad guy captured. Meowth gets an idea, and lets out about fifty of them before being discovered. The guy comes out, and freaks. The pokemon fly at him, and all heck is released before they are blasted back by (insert some insanely powerful pokemon) using hyper beam. Then all the pokemon on Meowth's side start throwing more Pokeballs, while at the same time the bad guy is too. Then it comes down to one pokeball left. The man grabs for it, as does Meowth. I mean, Persian. They're struggling over it, straining. Sweat rolls down. Then Persian's gem starts to glow. He opens his mouth and uses payday. First time ever. The man flys back, and Persian opens the Pokeball. Inside is, you guessed it, Raichu. He blasts the man to kingdom come, and they all celebrate, before Persian realizes that they're still all evolved. Some of the pokemon mutter, looking sad. Raichu has an idea, and starts speaking with subtitles. "Hey, wait a minute, let's go to (insert current professor here)! He could make a de-evolution ray!"

They go, and he makes it. Then the Pokemon have a choice of evolving or not. Most do, including Pikachu. Persian, however, decides that he likes his new body, and goes back to Team Rocket as a Persian.

There, you have my extremely nerdy story. What do you think?

I think Pikachu should evolve in the last movie ever, where Ash has to team up with all his old friends, Jessie, James, Meowth, Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, and Ho-oh in order to stop Giovanni's final evil plan: MEWTHREE!! Also, you finally get to meet Ash's dad!

Ooh!*goes off and writes fanfic about it*

Key word being was ten.

I've posted this on some other thread, a pretty lame idea I came up with:

Some bad guy, not Team Rocket, develops a ray thingy that evolves all pokemon, regardless of their level, etc. The reason they want it, is because evolved pokemon are much stronger, and if they captured even a handful of them, they could literally own the world. The wreak havoc, blasting ever pokemon they come across with it, then catching them with these balls that they developed, that work like Master balls only when a pokemon is evolving. Then Ash gets wind of it, and with his big ego goes and tries to stop it. Pikachu becomes Raichu, and freaks out before becoming caught. Team Rocket hears about it, and wants to get in onto it. They go, and Meowth evolves into Persian. He flips out because he never wanted to be one, and runs away before becoming caught.

After a while, basically all challenges have been smothered. The camera goes to 'Meowth', who is sulking. He has a little emo moment, then wipes his tears with his massive paws and goes back to Team Rocket, who is having an emo moment themselves. Seeing that they'll be useless, he goes to ash who is fretting over 'Pikachu.' Meowth speaks to him, and decides to go get the Raichu back, so he can eat him. Figuratively, of course.

He goes into the secret hideout, or whatever, and sees a massive hallway lined with the new pokeballs. Inside of them all are all the pokemon that the bad guy captured. Meowth gets an idea, and lets out about fifty of them before being discovered. The guy comes out, and freaks. The pokemon fly at him, and all heck is released before they are blasted back by (insert some insanely powerful pokemon) using hyper beam. Then all the pokemon on Meowth's side start throwing more Pokeballs, while at the same time the bad guy is too. Then it comes down to one pokeball left. The man grabs for it, as does Meowth. I mean, Persian. They're struggling over it, straining. Sweat rolls down. Then Persian's gem starts to glow. He opens his mouth and uses payday. First time ever. The man flys back, and Persian opens the Pokeball. Inside is, you guessed it, Raichu. He blasts the man to kingdom come, and they all celebrate, before Persian realizes that they're still all evolved. Some of the pokemon mutter, looking sad. Raichu has an idea, and starts speaking with subtitles. "Hey, wait a minute, let's go to (insert current professor here)! He could make a de-evolution ray!"

They go, and he makes it. Then the Pokemon have a choice of evolving or not. Most do, including Pikachu. Persian, however, decides that he likes his new body, and goes back to Team Rocket as a Persian.

There, you have my extremely nerdy story. What do you think?
Hey,you wrote the fanfic before me!Ah well,I can write it differently.

as much as i luv pikachu, he just need sto evolve, its getting a tiny bit annoying, yeah that sa good movie plot i'd see it. Like pikachu has to evolve to be string enough or through battling another pokemon

I thought Ash was 10 O_o

He was at the beginning, obviously. But in the short for the third movie, they have an anniversary party for him and Pikachu becoming friends, aka his birthday. So he's eleven there. I'd say after 7 more movies he's around 13 now.

Here's a witty little post for you all...

MAYBE, just MAYBE, Pikachu will get to Mega Evolve :P

....I don't see how its not possible really. Even if it over whores him a bit, i'd probably enjoy watching it for myself xD;

Back
Top Bottom