• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions WOAHH ITS MURKROWART BROUGHT TO U BY MURKROWFEATHER.

Murkrowfeather

occasionally known as Giratina
2q04spw.jpg

Well, I just recently gained intrest in my scanner, and decided to draw some stuff. So here it is.

11908qw.jpg

OMG IT CYRUS. (no suprises there.) In case you don't get it, Cyrus is playing a DS with D/P in it, pitting his Lv. 7 Murkrow against a Lv. 69 Torterra on Wi-Fi. If you look where his face should be, you'll see one of those CENSORED boxes, except this time it's censoring Cyrus wanting to headdesk because, you know, he thinks emotions are weak and all that. Also, I tried to be as close to the actual sprites as possible, but Torterra had an odd angle so I just used Sugimori art.​

Last edited:
Re: Insanity is usually more sane than the sanity you base it on.

I think that is an awesome way of drawing! I like it! I think the Murkrow will die soon...

:D

Haha there Cyrus. ^^

Poor Murkrow.

Even more poor leader of Team Galactic who can't live up to his reputation.

Awesome Palkia! I really like its expression, the whole "?" face and stuff. The only problem I see is that some of your lines are a bit messy. Try drawing slower to avoid squiggly or unwanted mistakes.

I'll try, thank you. I'm also considering putting my Manga Studio program to work and write some Pokemon fanmanga. (I'll put it on my dA, probably.)

Haha, that last one is pretty awesome. The expressions are great X3
I love your style so much~ Update more!

Poor Cyrus..again...:D

Also, Dannichu, your siggy makes me wanna burst out singing Defying Gravity. :D

Oh god I love that song. It's from the best musical. EVER. EVER EVER.

WIIIIIIIIIIICKEDDDDDDDDD. :DD

Betcha can't guess who that other woman is. XP

Anyway, I have some pictures ready to be scanned. (Well, okay, two out of three.)

Hints:
1. Has nothing to do with Pokemon.
2. Has nothing to do with Cyrus (finally. x3 I don't know why, I'm just trying to practice drawing Cyrus' hair and I end up doodling him a lot. Fangirlism, yay!)
3. Will include evrybody's favorite anti-social anti-emotional antagonist along with some other familiar faces.

Dannichu. Let's start a trend: art thread affies! :P

1.Soulja Bro
Yes. My brother was dancing to a rap song last night, so I felt the need to capture this rare and extremely amusing event.
2.BALTOYYYY. 8D
Nothing much to say, except I colored it a bit differently.
3.Antagonist Academy
Yep, it's most of the bad guys of the Pokemon universe as little kids crammed into an impossible picture. Maxie has a time-out, Saturn and Archie are discussing Cyrus, who is lying down on a rafter above the scene (an idea I had a while ago but just recently decided to draw), and how he got there, I don't know. Mars and Jupiter are cooing at Giovanni's Meowth and having a heated discussion, while Giovanni watches to make sure thy don't harm his Pokemon. If you nocice his face, it's hidden by the rafters since in the early episode they never showed his whole face.

...That was long.

Back
Top Bottom