• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon World: Souls of Destiny

"Commander huh?" Hanabi looked at Aoryu, unfazed by his personality. "Well, Its nice to meet you. Name's Hanabi." She looked away, slightly bored by all of the formalities. She formed another ball of energy in her hands and started to play with it once again. It feels like this energy is the same as the energy surrounding the castle...

Arriving at the stronghold, Rika was a bit uninterested by everything that was happening. Looking at Aoryu as he spoke she sensed that he would be a good leader, but not someone to mess with.

"Alright, commander, you've got my respect. Rika's the name." she said as she looked around the castle with a bit of curiousity, flinching a little when she felt a small change in energy as Hanabi began to play with her energy ball again.

"Excellent. Cisele, have you informed them of the plan yet?" Aoryu responded, turning back to the redhead.

Cisele shook her head, saying in almost a submissive voice, "No, Aoryu-danna..."

"Take care of it. I expect better out of you."

"Yes sir..." she mumbled, then turned back to the group. "Alright, listen up. The leaders at the head of the Yin regime are becoming far too powerful, so much as they're becoming arrogant. One intelligent move by the Yang and it's over-we'll lose everything."

Cisele dug through her pockets and produced a folded picture. She smoothed it out carefully and revealed the face of an orc-like creature, wearing a breastplate with the Yin symbol on it. Beside him was an impossibly evil looking man with jet black hair and white eyes. "The one on the left is Commander Zeki. He is the leader of the Yin army, and our main target. He's nothing but brawn for the forces, and he thinks he's all that and more."

"The man on the right is none other than Yin himself. He too has begun to become power-crazed, which is why Aoryu-danna cares to take his place. All of us serve him, but at the same time we've all grown to hate him. He's the second target. Any questions so far?"

(phew, that was a long post XD i'm trying to get the mechanics of the coup going. BTW, can anyone guess why Cisele calls Aoryu Aoryu-danna? (No guesses from Hana or Tai, you guys already know. XD) ))

(*coughpuppetmastercough*)

"So we're trying to get rid of the leaders because they're too power hungry? Is that right?" Hanabi asked. "Sounds like fun. When do we start?" Hanabi followed Cisele into the castle, looking at all of the old paintings that adorned the walls. She paused, looking at one in particular. "...Whats a painting of my mother doing here?"

Hanabi listened carefully as Cisele explained about the castle's original owner and how they had died some time ago, leaving the castle under the care of the Yin leaders. "So...my mother was a shape shifter and now I am too?" Dad told me she died in a fire....Now what do I go home and tell him? I can't just say 'hey dad, you lied to for the first eighteen years of my life. How come you never told me that mom was a shape shifter?' I can't be that forward... She shook her head and fell silent, continuing to listen to Cisele as she explained who the various leaders are and how to kill them.

((MASTER OF PUPPETS!! *shot*))

If Cisele was evil, then this new guy had to be the devil incarnate. So powerful was the aura he exerted by just standing there that Kessian almost felt like he was going to be sick. He couldn't even begin to imagine how powerful this king they were talking about was. Well, there's no turning back now, he thought as he glanced around at the twisted trees and the ominous castle in the distance. Why do the villains always have to have their lair in these gloomy places? He felt that faint pulse in his arm again, but moved it to the back of his mind when he turned to face this Aoryu character. "Now, wait, shouldn't we put our primary focus on the king? If this commander is really as dull as you make him out to be, it should be easy to manipulate him once his current master is gone, and he'd be a force to be reckoned with when we're fighting against the Yang."

(LOL YES *squee*)

Cisele was oddly silent as Aoryu looked upon Kessian with a twitch of a sneer. "Thanks for your input, but I'm not interested. This plan will go as I command. Cisele, take them into the castle and find them lodging, understand?"

"Yes sir" the redhead replied, then waved a hand over her shoulder, motioning for the group to follow her as she walked forward.

The small group entered the castle and took in the surroundings. It was surprisingly light for an evil hideout, long arched windows letting the light from the hovering full moon bleed through to the mahogany floors. Paintings decorated the smooth walls, and surprisingly, there was a tall mirror near the end of the great room. Cisele led them down a long hallway and up a tall spiral staircase, noting different rooms as they passed.

Suddenly, her tone changed from nonchalant to almost urgent, and she turned to face the group, standing at the top of the stairs. "You all are smarter than I thought. Kessian, was it? You had the same idea I did.But the plan I have is a little different than Aoryu-danna's and your own. I plan on taking him out when he gets to the top."

Cisele looked at the slightly shocked faces surrounding her, her hands on her hips. "You guys have a lot to learn about the culture of this world. Vampires, when bitten, are controlled solely by their masters. However, with a...catalyst, I suppose, the under-vampires like myself can throw off that control. And if a Master dies by the hand of his own Under, the Under herself gains all of his power."

"Aoryu may be powerful, but I think he's just as foolish as the rest of them. And I plan on taking care of him before he can take advantage of my own powers ever again. Do you all understand? I'm telling you this for a reason."

((yet another long post, damn I am on a roll. XD Sorry it took me so long to post back, this is actually my third time trying. *going to save this time*))

((Totally saw it coming.))

"He was certainly a bucket of sunshine..." Kessian said out loud as the group started to walk through the castle halls, and, more importantly, away from that Aoryu character. It actually looked pretty nice on the inside, so at least it would be good to live here for a while. And then everything stopped all, and on a bunch of steps no less; he really had to keep himself straight to avoid falling over. Cisele started to address them all from the top of the stairs. "You're all a good deal smarter than you look," she said ((SKIPPING THE REST BECAUSE I'M LAZY!)), after which Kessian couldn't help but chuckle a little, "Oh-ho-HO, an inside plot, how very sneaky of you. I'm guessing that's why you need us; to be your own little army, eh? Well, you're certainly far more pleasant to be around than your 'friend' back there. Maybe this won't be so bad after all."

((Seriously, what happened to Tai? Heck, what happened to the entire Yang side? No one's posting anymore!))

"Agreed. So much more pleasant." Rika said quietly as she looked around the castle, taking in the history that surely was imbeded in the very fabric of the stones in the castle.

"And yes, Cisele, I understand as much. Personally I believe that you would make a better leader than your friend. If he hasn't thought that you would try something such as an inside job he's sadly mistaking; every good leader should plan ahead." she said, leaning to one side as she did.

"I'll help you get to the top; but only if you tell us now what you plan on doing with us after this is over." she said quietly to Cisele so only she could hear.

Well, guys, I should let you know I'm currently on vacation in Kaui, Hawaii. My interent time is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaally limited, cause I'm constantly at the beach and all those awesome places. XD Since that's the case, I'm gonna let Hanabi control Cisele for a while, cause I just do not have the time. I'll be home again on the 26th, then I have school D:

And as for Tai, he has band camp or something, I talked to him yesterday. XD So Hana, it's up to you to run the Yin side till I get back. You know Cisele's character the best.

Thanks!
<3 Saku

Back
Top Bottom