• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemorph Lab

Game series:Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon:Absol
Accessory :Scythe and tail
Pants/skirt color:Absol colors
Shirt color:Absol colors
Hair color:Absol colors
Eye color:Red
Skin color:don't change skin color
Human:Solana from Pokemon Ranger.I want to see if your version is better than mine which was the pokemorph I sent to you in a pm,and your's will probably be better than mine!

Game series:Pokemon Ranger
Pokemon:Absol
Accessory :Scythe and tail
Pants/skirt color:Absol colors
Shirt color:Absol colors
Hair color:Absol colors
Eye color:Red
Skin color:don't change skin color
Human:Solana from Pokemon Ranger.I want to see if your version is better than mine which was the pokemorph I sent to you in a pm,and your's will probably be better than mine!

absolmorphrngrid5.png
:sweatdrop:

Charizard i am so sorry I ment a normal Sceptile NOT a Shiny one LOL... So... Make another one if ya wanna IDK if u did it wrong.

Game series: D/P
Pokemon: Sneasel
Accessory(s) (area required): Ears, tails, yellow things on forehead and chest.
Pants/skirt color: Black
Shirt color: Purple
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Sneasel's fur color
Human (picture or name required): Surprise me.

sneaselffl4.png

Here you go Worst Username Ever! I couldn't do the other gem unless you want me to Put it on her shirt. If you do then i'll gladly fix it!

tilla2vx4.png

This is Tilla, a shiny Quilava Morph from my fanfic. I am extremely proud of the flames on her head, i had to scratch them. She's holding a rock, because I couldn't figure out what else to give her in replacement of a pokeball. And an open hand looked really wierd, so did fire.

rpmorpharcaninegb9.png

This is Dimetri, an Arcanine Morph I made for RP. I am extremely proud of his tail, I had to scratch it too.

Game series: Diamond, Pearl and Platinum
Pokemon: Shiny Glaceon
Accessory(s) (area required) : The ears, tail, and the bangs along with the long strands of hair on the side of her face
Pants/skirt color: Baby Blue
Shirt color: Dark Blue
Hair color: Pale Blue
Eye color: Dark Blue
Skin color: Pale
Human (picture or name required):
hgss-trainers-13.png

------

Game series: Ruby, Saphire, and Emerald
Pokemon: Absol
Accessory(s) (area required): The Scythe on his head, the oval on his forehead, the tail, and the hairstyle
Pants/skirt color: Black with silver outlining
Shirt color: Black
Hair color: Silver
Eye color: Crimson Red
Skin color: Tan
Human (picture or name required):
hgss-trainers-14.png

Game series: HG/SS for Pokemon, but D/P/Pt for person
Pokemon: Ho-Oh
Accessory(s) (area required) : Wings, tail, crest.
Pants/skirt color: Black
Shirt color: Red but with white marks similar to Ho-Oh
Hair color: Gold
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: Leave it how it is on the sprite
Human (picture or name required): Bird keeper

Game series: HG/SS
Pokemon: Eevee
Accessory(s) (area required) :X
Pants/skirt color: X
Shirt color:X
Hair color:X