• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Shattered Kingdom (NO MORE APPLICANTS PLEASE!)

Re: The Shattered Kingdom (Not your typical Pokemorph RPG)

Hmmm.... let me reserve, this seems interesting.

Name: Onika "Nicki" Maraidan Kesler (she just goes by Nicki)

Species: Rapidash

Description: Nicki was born with darker skin than most Gijinkas, even though her parents were both Caucasian in appearance, her mother unnervingly pale. She has a horn piercing through her curly red hair, which catches fire at random times. She has red eyes, a long red tail of bright fire that goes up her back (she wears special shirts that are inflammable), and she wears no shoes as the flames on her ankles prohibit that. But, don't worry, she has hooves for feet, which makes her step on sharp things and whatnot without having to feel pain. Unfortunately, she also has hooves for hands, which is quite annoying, but she's gotten used to it by using her mouth for things like writing, handing people things, and etcetera. She wears an inflammable green tank-top underneath yet another inflammable pink v-neck. She wears tight white capris. Also, she has freakishly long legs, resembling a Barbie's.

Personality: Nicki is quite the bragger, thinking she's above everyone else and is simply 'the best'. She usually expresses her disdain and dislike, as well as when she's very enthralled or excited. When she's not bragging, she's usually hanging out by herself, as she likes to distance herself from others since she doesn't want to get tied down in a friendship, save for Marshall, especially after she joined exile with Slim.

History: Nicki was raised in Silesia, born to two Rapidash Gijinkas. She was raised with two other sisters, and an older brother. Her family were all servants to a rich Houndoom Gijinka family. The Houndoom family had a son around Nicki's age named Marshall, whom Nicki became quite fond with. One night Marshall broke down while Nicki was cleaning tidying up his room and admitted his love for her. Nicki felt the same, and they told their parents. Surprisingly, their parents approved and they started planning the wedding right away.

Nicki was woken up by a very large ruckus coming upstairs, and when she appeared in Marshall's doorway, she saw him being dragged away by the forces of the King's army, as was most of the Houndoom family. She fought against them, attacking them viciously. She was knocked over the head, and she blacked out. When she awoke she found herself exiled with her lover by her side.

Home 'Town': Silesia

Reason for Exile: She fought against the King's forces when her lover was being exiled

Name: Marshall "Emin" Aidie Wilson (goes by Emin)

Species: Houndoom.

Description: Caucasian in appearance, Emin is very tall and slender, he has a long dog-like snout, which isn't very attractive. He has two white bands around his wrists and three around his ankles that are attached to his pale skin. He has a very long skinny black tail, and it ends in the typical arrowhead. He has a 'necklace' that is also part of his skin, with a skull 'pendant' on his sternum. He also has two horns that curl around his head. He wears a red tee-shirt and black jeans, along with pink-and-green socks with no shoes.

Personality: Emin is very protective of Nicki, always wary around other males. He honestly loves her, but he's not sure if she feels the same, so he's very doubtful of himself and others. He's very alert to his surroundings and others, usually the first to point something out or notice minute details. He gets very focused on it, though, and seems to have a one-track mind. He's overly aggressive to those he doesn't know, but extremely loving to his family and friends.

History: Emin was raised by a Houndoom Gijinka mother and Skuntank father. He was an only child, and the only children he ever played with were the younger children of the servants who worked for him. It was then he met Onika. After a confusing night, he professed his love for her, and they agreed to get married. However, one morning, he was awoken by a pair of gruff men pulling him out of his bed in the middle of the night and dragging him and his family away. He was sedated, but the last thing he could remember was seeing his beloved Nicki attacking his kidnappers. Later on, he woke up next to Nicki, exiled like the rest of the Dark-types.

Home 'Town': Silesia

Last edited:
Okayyy...

Name: Nyra Shade
Species: Banette

Description: Somewhat taller then most with long black hair. Her hair is always in a ponytail with the end of it looking as a Banette's hood thing. There are two tufts of hair on the side of her head that look jagged at the ends. Her eyes are bright red while the pupils are a deep black color.

If you look at her face she looks quite sinister, even since her skin is quite pale and she has small lips is a tiny smile most of the time. Even her eyes may dart back and forth from time to time. If you look closly at her lips, you can see they are a natural golden color and there was a zipper on the right corner of her lips. Her clothes consist of a long sleeved gray shirt, black jeans, and gray shoes. The sleeves on her shirt are longer than her arms and they almost always hide her hands. They even look jagged at the ends.

Personality: Nyra is very quiet. So quiet some may think she's cooking up an evil plan in her mind. She analyzes possible solutions, and chooses the best way for her. She can be quite ambitious and will control you for her own purposes if she finds you easy to persuade. If you ever hear he laugh, it may not be the greatest thing. It may be because she finds you easy prey, or because she actually feels happy, which is rare I might add. And the rest shall be played out cuz I'm being lazy :P

History: She never quite liked the castle in the middle of their realm, so she never could stand being controled by the king and queen. Nyra always wanted a revolt, and when the king exiled the Dark ones (as she calls them) she went with them. Silently planning to take down this king...

Home Town: Aortic

Reason for Exile: Exiled? Oh no, she left on her own free will :3

may add more later.

I really hope this will get me back into roleplaying... hopefully I don't abandon this. I may or may not draw pictures. Probably not.

Name: Stacy
Species: Ninjask
Description: Skinny, tan, kind of tall, black tank top, grey pants, rapidly vibrating white wings with red tips, pale blonde hair. Has brown eyes.
Personality: Eager and happy. Believes in justice and likes people in general. Has an optimistic view of things.
History: Had a fairly easy life in the forest. When she evolved, she started to get creeped out by Claire, but Claire was allowed into the house anyway, of course. Has a strained relationship with her younger sister and even joined partially in the hope of her getting away from the shedinja gijinka, but otherwise has few major enemies.
Home 'Town': Sirocine.
Reason for Exile: Wanted to help the poor dark types.

Name: Claire
Species: Shedinja
Description: Mediumish short. Looks completely petrified, and has a hard time moving her limbs, though she can if she tries. Hovers instead of walks. Has a hole in her back. Wears completely tattered and dirty black pants and a grey shirt that are both far too small for her (she can't change easily, and they are hand-me-downs). Has black eyes that don't blink or show emotion.
Personality: Mature, serious and overall pretty unemotional, though she is protective of her older sister. Analytical and sometimes snarky.

She also is quite insecure at times, being quite young. Sometimes when unsure she defaults to whatever opinion her sister has, usually quite obvious because of the optimistic stance that gives off, while she herself is quite a pessimist.

She often sorts people into 'stupid' and 'intelligent'. While not always correct, she is often much more kind to those she considers intelligent and more blunt with those she thinks are stupid. Once she considers someone smart, she is much less likely to contradict them and takes their opinion as much better than her own, as she is much younger and Claire considers that to mean that she probably doesn't understand that many things. It is very hard to move from smart to dumb or dumb to smart in her view.

She is also somewhat aware of these aspects of her personality, trying to figure out whether anybody is who she makes them out to be and whether those she idolizes really deserve to be idolized.

History: The night Stacy evolved, Claire was born. She followed Claire back to her house in the forest and asked for a place to stay. Stacy was really freaked out by this (she hadn't known evolving would produce a shedinja) but let her in anyway when her parents confirmed this. When she saw that Stacy was leaving, she followed her out of a sense on duty.
Home 'Town': Sirocine.
Reason for Exile: Following Stacy.

I'm not exactly sure how the evolution would work, so yeah.

Last edited:
I suppose I should tell everyone now. Mai came to my profile with this question. And I said and I quote:
"Well, for Evangeline it worked a little more like a paranormal phenomena thing, as she sort of 'evolved' during a double eclipse. (I should probably put that in her history...bleh) But I suppose it could either be tied to age, or you could just figure something out, there wasn't a really static idea for evolution in my mind. ....Sorry if that doesn't help much."

I'll keep you in mind if I decide to reopen applications ^_^ I'll PM you if I do. But at the moment, I feel there's more than I can actively handle. Not to say I won't try, though.

Name: Karina "Ri" Suthers

Species: Liepard

Description: Her somewhat messy hair is a deep purple with yellow speckles. She has the ears and the tail of a Liepard. She wears a black tank top and faded blue jeans that are usually rolled up at the cuffs. She also wears a pair of worn black boots.

Personality: She is, understandably, quite bitter about the exile. She is really sarcastic and can come off as cruel and uncaring. If you get to know her, however, you can see that she is a nice enough person.

History: Her mother, a Liepard Gijinka, died when she was only two, so she doesn't remember her all too well. She has always lived with her father, a Persian Gijinka. Her and her father had a really close bond, especially when it came to books.

She was going home to see her father after moving into her own house when she was attacked by the forces and forced into exile. No word on what happened to her dad, but Karina fears the worst.

Home 'Town': Faethyr

Reason for Exile: None needed

*updates first post*

I think we can start now...
NOTE TO ANYONE WITH AN UNFINISHED FORM:
You can jump in anytime. Just post your form at the top of your first post!

Last edited:
Just setting this up for me, as I am still working on this.
I will edit pieces of this at a time.

Name: Gale Darkclaw

Species: Deino

Description: An average-sized Gijinka, Gale has jet-black hair just long enough to completely cover his eyes. His skin is a gray-ish blue and his eyes, if you ever got to see them, are a pale red. He wears black cargo pants, and a dark grey t-shirt. He wears an obsidian ring, an heirloom that boosts his abilities considerably.

Personality:

History:

Hometown: Aortic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom