• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

EVIL MUSLIMS in Europe?

Muslims have as much chance as being evil, being a major threat to others and taking over Europe as Hitler does to raise from the grave as a zombah and raise an undead army to take over Nicaragua. Period.

EDIT: Wait, shouldn't this be in the Debating Forum, or something?

Last edited:
I'm personally all for muslins in Europe, with a focus on merry old England. America and Britain have been jamming their dicks into the Middle East for far too long and I'm just glad there's finally some non-violent retribution in the form of being flooded with people from countries their country ruined. While I understand the only people legitimately worried are racist bigots, I wish their fears were actually well-founded because I think they deserve that.

Don't worry guys, I've been to Dearborn, it's not too bad. The signs are in English first then they're in the evil script of Mordor. You learn to adapt.

I kind of support banning minarets, if only as a stepping stone to banning all kinds of new religious buildings.

The ones we've already got are really nice, yeah, but let's not build any more.

I kind of support banning minarets, if only as a stepping stone to banning all kinds of new religious buildings.

The ones we've already got are really nice, yeah, but let's not build any more.

No. No no no. The idea is to make religion irrelevant, not to ban it! Banning something is just about the most counter-productive thing you can do.

Also, it's architecture. What if I wanted a minaret as part of my new Secular Mansion of Science?

No. No no no. The idea is to make religion irrelevant, not to ban it! Banning something is just about the most counter-productive thing you can do.

Also, it's architecture. What if I wanted a minaret as part of my new Secular Mansion of Science?

I know that's what we should be doing. It's just taking too long. :( Banning religions never, ever works (lol, Christianity.).

But if you built a Secular Mansion of Science it wouldn't be a minaret! It'd be a ... thin tower of secularism! Or something, idk.

(I was mostly just being facetious rather than actually supporting a ban on minarets, though.)

I don't want to ban religious buildings. They're prettier than those metal factories scientists build.

Back
Top Bottom