• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Mew event.

Chopsuey

Pronoun
he
So according to The Escapist, there will be a Wi-Fi Event for HeartGold and SoulSilver, from today to the end of October. The Event will give you a Mew. Happy Mew-getting. [/failiureasareporter]

EDIT: APOLOGIES FOR MISTAKE. MY MIND WAS ON SOME OTHER SUBJECT OR SOMETHING. Dammit, this is what I mean by '[/failiureasareporter]'.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I downloaded the Mew this morning omfg. I've been waiting seven years for the opportunity to get a legit Mew and finally.

also it boosted my Platinum Pokédex to 491. I really hope they announce the Celebi event in the near future.

Have fun with that; it is physically impossible for you to get a shiny event Mew. If it generates a shiny, it will regenerate it until it's not shiny.

You have got to be kidding me. Well, there goes half my day. Bah, oh well. Hopefully the Mew I get has a good nature at least.

Last edited:
Whoo, the fact that I had Mew's Pokédex data on my Diamond but didn't actually have a Mew that could get me it again was what was keeping me from restarting it.

/downloads two of them

Mew~

Favorite Pokémon legit get!

...But I'm still stuck in Lance's room. Oh, well. I still downloaded it.

MEEEEW

I WANT ONE D:

My friend will get one then transfer the card to me ~ I LOVE MY FRIEND

Gonna get this as soon as I can. Is this only for HG/SS? If it is, I can only get two, but if it's also for platinum, I could get a third.
(Sadface no SRing for a shiny.)

Gonna get this as soon as I can. Is this only for HG/SS? If it is, I can only get two, but if it's also for platinum, I could get a third.
(Sadface no SRing for a shiny.)

The official Pokémon site stated that it's only for Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Meaning that you can get two Mews, and I can only get one.

I recieved one for both HG and SS. Neither Mew has a particularly helpful nature, but it's great to finally fill that empty slot in my Pokédex. :D

I got one. Now begins the process to teach one Me First, Metronome, Transform and another good move. This mew can now use any move in existence.

Back
Top Bottom