• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Czar of Halloween
Capture: +60 Points
Hrml. Jack, incidentally, demands you give him candy. If you oblige, he gives you an ultra-rare Spooky series furniture item. If you deny him, he makes your shirt mouldy, turns your head into a pumpkin, or turns a random one of your items into a Jack-in-the-Box.
Togekiss Female
Seriously, what is with you people's luck recently? (I checked and my Rarity generator hasn't changed)
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Zigzagoon (Female), Bidoof (Female), Yanmega (Female)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 345
Partner Pokémon: None

PokéGhost
Not a guy, a girl D:
Shellder Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Wailord (Male), Seel (Female), Kabuto (Female), Qwilfish (Female), Kingler (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 1020
Partner Pokémon: None (Rented Surfboard)

Czar of Halloween
Capture: +60 Points
Hrml. Jack, incidentally, demands you give him candy. If you oblige, he gives you an ultra-rare Spooky series furniture item. If you deny him, he makes your shirt mouldy, turns your head into a pumpkin, or turns a random one of your items into a Jack-in-the-Box.
Togekiss Female
Seriously, what is with you people's luck recently? (I checked and my Rarity generator hasn't changed)
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Zigzagoon (Female), Bidoof (Female), Yanmega (Female)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 345
Well, I'm not complaining. Totally catch.

Capture: +90 Points
Igglybuff Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Zigzagoon (Female), Bidoof (Female), Yanmega (Female), Togekiss (Female)
Total Points: 480

PokéGhost
Not a problem!
Horsea Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Wailord (Male), Seel (Female), Kabuto (Female), Qwilfish (Female), Kingler (Female)
Total Points: 1065
Partner Pokémon: None (Rented Surfboard)

Pumpkinczar
Capture: +45 Points
Togekiss Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Zigzagoon (Female), Bidoof (Female), Yanmega (Female), Togekiss (Female), Igglybuff (Female)
Total Points: 570

Pumpkinczar
Togekiss Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Zigzagoon (Female), Bidoof (Female), Yanmega (Female), Togekiss (Female), Igglybuff (Female)
Total Points: 570

Another one? Wow. Ignore this one.

That was meant to be a Togepi, I made a typo.
Stantler Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 615

That was meant to be a Togepi, I made a typo.
Stantler Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 615
Catch, and a Mago Berry.

Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Zigzagoon (Female), Bidoof (Female), Yanmega (Female), Togekiss (Female), Igglybuff (Female), Stantler (Female) and a Mago Berry.

Here's $6. Going with Laria... to the field. Gimme a Sunkern and I'll love you forever, because Sunkern is cute. :3

Hidan
"Thou shalt sacrifice one of the Pokémon in the Pal Park daily"?
Cubone Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Lunatone, Nosepass (Male), Vibrava (Male), Tyrogue
Total Points: 1305
Partner Pokémon: Rampardos, Salamence

No its:
"Thou shalt sacrifice a living soul daily to me lest you feel the wrath of Jashin."

Ignore.

Hidan
So go sacrifice something somewhere else.
Swinub Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Lunatone, Nosepass (Male), Vibrava (Male), Tyrogue
Total Points: 1350
Partner Pokémon: Rampardos, Salamence

Enkoe
You are now subject to the ALMIGHTY WRATH of the random generator! MWAHAHAHAHAH!
Electrike Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 90
Partner Pokémon: Cyndaquil

Inventory: Burmy (Trash) (Male), Bulbasaur (Male), Glameow (Female), Ariados (Male), Plusle (Female), Smeargle (Female)
Total Points: 850

You have 850 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.

Inventory: Burmy (Trash) (Male), Bulbasaur (Male), Glameow (Female), Ariados (Male), Plusle (Female), Smeargle (Female)
Total Points: 850

You have 850 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.

I'll take a Bluk berry.

And I'll have another go, still in the field.

Congratulations on completing on completing the Catching Show! You have: Burmy (Trash) (Male), Bulbasaur (Male), Glameow (Female), Ariados (Male), Plusle (Female), Smeargle (Female) and a Bluk Berry.

-----------

$6 if you please.
Plusle Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom