• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Planned Teams for Black and White?

On second thought...
497.png
628.png
519.png
571.png
644.png
643.png

Shinies, YES

503.png

It's stat distribution is good, and plus, it's a Narwhotter! [starts singing] Narwhotters, Narwhotters, swimming in the ocean! Causing a commotion, cause they are so awesome!...
553.png

Great typing, covers a couple team weaknesses, and looks sexy.
567.png

I love this thing! It's the new Aerodactyl! And I love Aerodactyl! I can't wait to shove this thing inside a small, metal ball.
604.png

No weaknesses! Woo-hoo! Plus, it's the first Pokemon that evolves from a Thunder Stone since Pikachu and Eevee. I can't wait to use it and NOT have to see a bigger rat or dog!
637.png

Because it's awesome.
640.png

I need a Grass type. I love Fighting types and Pokemon with four legs. Fits nicely together.
612.png

I'll use Ononokusu before I get Legendarybreloommon. If it works out well, I'll use it permanently.

I like to organize, but not so much where I'd go incredibly insane with competitive battling techniques or cry when I give one wrong EV to a Magikarp.

497.png

Jaroda, since I always use my starter.
593.png

Burungeru. I was thinking that a Water/Ghost type would be a jellyfish months before this guy showed up. Plus, I'll definitely want a water type.
620.png

Kojondo. It just looks so neat.
609.png

Shandera. It's neat too, but I also want a fire type.
579.png

Rankurusu. I am just so sold on this thing. It's also very neat.

If things go as they normally do for me--that is, I get my sixth Pokemon after I beat the game--Zoroark is a very notable candidate. Chirachiino, Aakeosu, Shinpora, Denchura, Desukaan, Ononokusu, and Sazandora also seem interesting. I'm also considering Urugamosu, since it just seems so awesome... but it might not be in a good place for my sixth member. Plus, Shandera's already on my list.

Everything is up for editing due to differences in when they start showing up. I need my conveniences, after all.

I haven't been following Black/White stuff, so I only know a few new pokemon, but I'll have Tsutajaa and Megurluko, I'm pretty sure.

Mijimaru
Emonga
Kibago
Fushide
Hitomoshi
Kojofuu
Chiraamii
Denchura
Aaken
Mamepoto

...And some others

I usually don't plan teams ahead of time be cause I catch things as I need them most of the time, and become sentimentally attached to them. I sort of tried it with SS but ended up swapping a few of them with stuff I'd forgotten about until I saw them in the wild... but here's a rough idea I guess.

fz0k10.jpg
2eovdir.jpg
1191h1h.jpg
14v4ks8.jpg
kd1gtg.jpg
vym5x1.jpg

. . . . . / . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /
29elgj.jpg
2saczn9.jpg
29kxbx2.jpg

There's so many Pokemon that I like this generation, I'll probably end up training a whole bunch and rotating accordingly.
I'll probably end up using some of these guys:
497.png
503.png
523.png
528.png
547.png
549.png

560.png
565.png
576.png
579.png
586.png
596.png

609.png
614.png
628.png
635.png

I'd love a Zoroark too, but I doubt I'd ever get one :/

Zorua is already all over the place on the GTS because it and zoroark are just as easy to breed as anything else. Right now most people are still asking for ridiculous things in return (every other offer asks for reshiram/zekrom), but as time wears on it will get cheaper and cheaper. I got a male one last week for an aaken; I put it back up for trade in the hope that some kindly soul will swap it for a female, but that's not likely so I'm really just waiting until I beat the game and can send in a ditto. I'm willing to to trade the resulting babies if anyone seriously can't get their own.

tl;dr it's okay to put zorua/zoroark on dream teams because if you have wi-fi you can get one with relative ease.

Well, this is the first time I've actually read through this thread and I already beat the game, so I'll just post the team I ended up with. I'm quite satisfied with the team because I got most of my favorites in there.

497.png
553.png
567.png
609.png
612.png
644.png

I never plan my teams ahead of time, but I do try to make sure I have a well enough type variety that I can defeat other types no problem.
It's always a good idea to have one of each, at least the basics. Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Ground. Then you have the last one to fiddle around with.

I will probably just go with it when I aquire Black or White (not sure which I want yet).

497.png
534.png
521.png
555.png
596.png
609.png

It was tough deciding between shandera and deathkan, but I eventually settled on shandera because I can fly around on it.

Back
Top Bottom