• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You don't know me.

RK-9

used to be adventurer, took tails doll to the face
...Or do you? Anyways, enough with that random and weird introduction- My name is RK-9 (as you can blantly see in wherever my name is on this page)and I've been scouring for forums right before stumbling on to this forum. I hope to make friends here.

Glad to have ya! I'm Superbird, the forum's resident bird-lover. I can also provide you with a large assortment of refreshments if you so wish.

Okay, meme time. First of all, watch out for Invisichomp, the invisible Shiny Garchomp. Also keep your eyes on the carnivorous welcome mats. They'll eat you. And so will Vegetarian welcome mats, if given sugar. See? *dumps sugar on crash test dummy in a locked room with windows* Be wary, and I hope to see you around!

Welcome to the TCoD Forums, RK-9! I adore your username. Anyway, I'm Mini Moonwalker, TCoD's always happy, peppy King of Pop fangirl. Once again, welcome to the forums! Anyway, we might as well get into the New Member Memes, I guess:

Welcome to TCoD! Here's your tea and cod. *hands you them* Also, I advise you to be on the lookout for man-eating welcome mats. Many members have almost lost a foot because of them. You can wipe your feet on that safe mat over there. *points* But, do not bring sugar near them; it makes them crazy! Watch. *dumps sugar on Superbird* Superbird, that's you get for last time. >:C Here's your Foam Sword. It can protect you against anything. Even Invisichomp, the Invisible Garchomp. And I won't be the one to advertise the ASB; I'll leave that to someone else.

...A-Anyway, with that extreme randomness aside, I welcome you once again to TCoD, and I hope you have a most splendid time! *bows*

EDIT: DEAR LORD SUPERBIRD I WROTE ALL THAT OUT AND YOU NINJA'D ME. D:<

Last edited:
Hai.

Welcome to TCod!

The cod is poisoned, don't eat it.

*hands 10 foam swords*
Use these wisely.
^-^
Also, beware of King Magikarp. See you! XD

Two things, Mini Moonwalker:

#1) *uses Overheat to burn sugar before Vegetarian Welcome Mats get to it*

#2) I didn't know that you browse on Invisible.

Two things, Mini Moonwalker:

#1) *uses Overheat to burn sugar before Vegetarian Welcome Mats get to it*

#2) I didn't know that you browse on Invisible.

#1) *purs more sugar on to you and drops a mat on you, and happily watches it devour you* :D Nyahahah.

#2) Euh, yeah, I do. It's used for stalking people's threads, y'know?

GO, DREAM!(Jirachi)

Yes,that's my Jirachi. ^-^
Anyway.......DREAM USE FIRE PUNCH ON BETA!

Burning off suger.

...These people are crazy (except Moony)

Hi. I'm Enkoe, and I'm somewhat weird and annoying - I am recently infuriated at my DS for having its L button fail (damn!)

HAVE A GREAT TIME. :)

Hey, nice to meet you! I guess I'm usually in the right mind, but mostly act spastic in posts, even though I'm not actually crazy in real life. Like Superbird I'm also a bird enthusiast(more like addict). I'm constantly obsessed with either Altaria or Togekiss.

Hope you have a good time! *gives cookie*

Back
Top Bottom