• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi all!

Nommer of the Mew

Plier psy pi pie
If you actually took the time to read the introduction of a n00b,well than yay for you. I am Nommer of the Mew from the GTS+ forums, which is how I learned about this site. Pokemon are :love:. Bye now.

Glad to have ya! I'm Superbird, the forum's resident bird-lover. I can also provide you with a large assortment of refreshments if you so wish.

Okay, meme time. First of all, watch out for Invisichomp, the invisible Shiny Garchomp. Also keep your eyes on the carnivorous welcome mats. They'll eat you. And so will Vegetarian welcome mats, if given sugar. See? *dumps sugar on crash test dummy in a locked room with windows* Be wary, and I hope to see you around!

SUperbird,you CP,didn't you?

Anyway,hai. I'm the resedent Jirachi lover here. *throws sugar at Superbird*

Meme:If you don't eat the cod, Cubones ghost will come and beg you untill you do.
*hands cod*
^-^

I adore your username. ;-; Anyway...

Hello, and welcome to the TCoD Forums! I'm Mini Moonwalker, TCoD's always happy, peppy King of Pop fan. Welcome once again to the forums! Seeing as all the memes have already been said, all I can really do is welcome you, ahahahaha. So, welcome and enjoy! If you need any help, please do not hesitiate to ask. :p

Welcome to TCoD! They forgot to give you the foam sword, so here! *hands foam sword* Use it wisely! *pours more sugar on SuperBird* we also enjoy pouring sugar on SuperBird. I'm not too sure but I think there are three battling pokemon somewhere...

AH STOP IT ALREADY. That's the 9,001st time that's happened TODAY! ...Okay. I'm sorry for earlier. Will you stop now?

HAHA. The carnivorous mats only like human meat--plus, the carnivorous ones don't know how to grow limbs and chase after people like the vegetarian ones.

Its something different! Weee! *throws meat at random TCodians* Enjoy your stay, Nommer of Mew!

Welcome.

Try to avoid

Carnivourous welcome mats, they eat you
Vegitarian welcome mats, they eat sugar
InvisiChomp the invisible Garchomp, who stalks you
Cursed floorboards, who make you fall over
King Magikarp, who eats northerners
and Blaziken, Sceptile and Empoleon duking it out, if you get caught in the crossfire...well, let's just say medical insurance won't cover it.

You can deal with all these problems using any of the following weapons. *pulls lever and a wall slides away revealing several weapons*
The foam sword, shotgun, flamethrower and pet Houndoom, or the radio to call in the HitmonArmy (Every fighting type there is) or the Lati-Cops

I'm scared and this has failed.

welcomemat.gif

Back
Top Bottom